Chapter 19 (M)

Bright enter the university and all eyes are on his way, some are whispering and some are giggling. He shakes his head and stop thinking things as he went to his classroom.

Bright sat on his chair and a girl pat his shoulder.

"Hey class pres." Bright looks up and smile.

"Oh please don't call me that, just call me by my name. Anyway, is there anything you want?" he asked.

The girl shyly nod her head and pulls out a heart box with chocolates inside, she gently shove it into Bright.

"I-I want to give this to you because i really admire you and this is my thank you gift because you saved me from shame." she says. Bright holds the box.

"Oh my, you don't need to give me this. It's my duty to help you na." Bright says.

"C'mon phi, please keep this na." she slightly shakes Bright's hand. Bright smiles and nods his head.

"Sure, thank you. Next time tell me when that class president is bothering you again." he patted her head, the girl shyly nods and walks away.

Bright kept the chocolate box under his desk so he can eat it later, the girls outside their classroom squeals when Bright accepted the gift from the girl. They take a mental note to buy gifts for Bright later.

After his class Bright was excused so he can start his training in football when he arrives he saw banners and a bunch of girls on the field which he found weird.

He sat beside a girl and started his warm up for his training, he noticed the girl squealing he just let her be and mind his own business.

While he was warming up he feel someone is poking him so he turn to look and saw a girl with a smile on her face.

"Uh P'Bright, can we please have a picture? only one na." she looks like she is ready to get on her knees and beg, Bright smiles and nods his head. The girl smiled widely and fished her phone out of her sling bag as Bright pose a wacky hand with a cute smile on his face.

"Thank you Phi!"

"Welcome, i'll go now." he pat her head and went to his team mates, the girl squeal loudly and take a look at the picture she took with Bright.

After their practice Bright and his new friend Nani went to a nearby Resturant, Nani had his hand over Bright's shoulders while Bright was calling Win.

"Hey darling, how's school?" Win asked in a calm tone.

"It was fun! but kinda weird because many students wants to take pictures with me and even gifted me chocolates." Bright said happily and kept talking about his day while Win just hummed while a knife was on his hand.

"Wow, that's very good to hear darling, i am so happy for you." Win said and slightly pressed the knife on the guy's neck as Win gave his phone to his secretary Prim and Prim pressed the speaker. Win puts his index finger on near his lips to shush the man who was trying not to get killed.

"Right! isn't it amazing! oh by the way i'm with my friend Nani and we are on our way to a nearby resturant." Bright's soft giggle can be heared on the dark and silent room.

"Nani? your new friend?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Hm, that's great darling." He paused and gave the knife to one of his men and his men gave him a another knife in return.

"Are you busy na?"

"No, i'm not. As you can see..." Win paused and trailed the knife on the man's neck to his chest.