Chapter 14

This font when chichi is speaking.

This font when Waren is speaking.

-------

Win dropped Bright infront of his school as the younger waved goodbye.

Bright walked inside and open his locker.

'Waren, don't take over today get that? i have art class.' Bright speaked through his mind. He heared Waren scoffed.

'Fine, but make sure to go to music club later.' Bright nodded.

'And to the mall!' Chichi inturpt, Bright chuckle when he hears Waren groan.

'Fine fine, we will do that later. Just let me take control today okay?' Bright heared Waren and Chichi agree. Bright went to his class.

Lunch time came and he sat near the window, Bright doesn't really like interacting others but when Chichi takes over he becomes friendly and when Waren does he glares at every person who even tries to talk to him. People at school doesn't really like interacting with him because the last time he interacted was Waren taking over and you know what he did to that person? he throw his lunch at him for inturupting him.

That's the day everyone calls him, rude and bipolar because he changes attitude when someone tries yo interact with him.

Bright doesn't need friends though, he has Chichi and Waren to talk with.

TW: DEATH, BLOOD, TOTURE, R@P3.
(AN: They will solve a case dw:) )

After lunch Bright has PE coming, so he change his uniform into his PE and rush to the Gym so that he won't be late.

'Why do i even need to attend PE? im too lazy for this.' Bright said through his mind and rolls his eyes.a

'Then let me take control, i'm good at PE you know.' Waren said.

'Oh shut up Waren, we already talk to this.' Bright was cut off his thoughts when yeir PE teacher whistle, they gather in the middle.

"Okay class, today i won't be harsh and since you guys don't have any class after this. Please sit down on the floor while i explain the whole plan." the students sat on the floor same as Bright.

"I want you all to solve a crime that happens in our school, in July 29 1957 there's a student found dead in the restroom. The victim was a female, 4th year fine arts student. Her head was cut off and found in the sink, her arms was found in the roof top, her legs are found in the principal's office. Her breasts are found near the gate. and her whole body was found in the corner of this gym." the coach pause and looks at his students shivering in fear.

"By solving this crime, i want you all to find everyparts of her body in this school. But ofcourse i need to be harsh, i will add a twist. We will be playing hide and seek, I want the hiders to find the body parts while  Seekers are finding them. There's only one rule in the game, no hurting eachother. Once i found out each one of you hurted eachother you will be disqualified and i will not give you points in my class."

"As i was saying, we will be playing hide and seek. The hiders will find the bodyparts and Seekers will find the hiders. Once the hiders are found, they have the give the body parts they found to the seekers. Hiders can hide everywhere in this school, even in classrooms, i ask for permission on our principal and they agreed."

"So do whatever you want, once you all find the body parts with out the seekers finding you. You will give me the body parts and we will solve the case-Oh! and the last Hider has the key to the case. I will not give the hider the key to the case but the key is around the school. I already predicted that the last hider will have it." the coach walks back and forth while saying, each students looks at eachother.