Chapter 9

"I want you to find out what Win Metawin is hiding, got that?" a voice of a woman said and place a small white envelope on the coffee table, the man took it and count the money inside.

"I would but the money is not enough." the man looks at her with a bored looked, the woman huffed.

"I'll add half a million into your bank account if you successed,now do as i say." the man smirked and nodded, they shake hands.

"Alright, it's a deal then Ms.Love."

Later.

"MR.OPAS-IAMKAJORN! MR.CHIVAREE'S FILES ARE MISSING! IT CONTAINS HIS PRIVATE INFORMATIONS!" Mint burst inside of Win's office while panting hard. Win looks at her with a frown.

"What did you just say?" Mint panted, she walks inside and place both of her hands on Win's desk.

"Mr.Bright Vachirawit Chivaree's files are missing, the files contains private informations about him. I already checked the cctv sir but the scenes where it was stolen in your office was delete. Our company's cctv's had been hacked by someone and deleted it." she said trying to calm herself.

Win stood up, he open his drawers where Bright's files are located and he was stunned when the two files are stolen in his drawers. He also checked the other files if their stolen but it was on his drawers.

"Seems like the theif only stole the files, they must be planning something." Win mumbled to himself and call someone on his personal number.

He hangs up the phone and look at his secretary who's stressed and frustrated at the same time.

"Don't worry Mint, i already called my investigation team and body guards to guard Bright after his class."he pat Mint's shoulder to assure her.

Somewhere.

Love was reading the files with full interest.

"So this is him? he's handsome in the pictures also his informations are interesting." Love said as the man looks at her silently.

"Oh wait!" she looks up.

"I already add half a million into your bank account, you may go now." the man nod and walks away, Love went to her room while hiding the files. She locks the door and lay on the bed.

College.

Bright's classes just eneded and he was about to go home when someone tapped him in the shoulder, he looks behind and saw a tall him looking at him.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Jen and this is my co-workers. Mr.Opas-iamkajorn sent us to guard you until the investigation was done." Bright frowned.

"What investigation are you talking about?" Bright asked.

"Mr.Opas-iamkajorn didn't tell us but we were given a tadk to guard you until it was done. You can ask Mr.Opas-iamkajorn personally if you want to know." Bright nod his head.

"Please get inside the car, i will take you home." Bright looks at the guard with judging eyes.

"I won't, give me your id to make sure you really are a bodyguard that Win sent to me." Jen nodded as he took out his id and picture that he was a official bodyguard, he was prepared for this because he know people sometimes do not believe them.

"Okay, here's my adress." Bright showed him as he enter the car. While Jen was driving, Bright called Win to explain what's happening. Win on the other line calmly explain and while his face was red from embarassment. Bright listened to him carefully.

"I understand, no need to apologize."

"Hmm, Jen will be guarding you for a week to make sure you're face from any harm." Bright nodded his head.