Chapter 10

"Bright? are you still in class?" Win asked through the phone.

"No, my class just finished and i'm in the cafeteria." Bright answered.

"Don't eat there, let's go on a date." Win blurted out, Bright blushed.

"So? what do you say? i'm outside of your college and many people are starring at me." Win looked around and saw girls drooling over him. Bright frowned and immediately run to the enter, he saw Win standing beside his car.

Bright walked up to him and panted, Win grab his things and open the car door. He place his bags and books in the backseat.

"Why are you here? i thought you're busy!", Bright panted and looked around, he saw students looking at them and some of them whispered at eachother.

"I'm not, my meeting just finished and i want to go shopping with you." Win pouted. Bright sigh.

"Fine, i'll go with you. Let's go! i don't want to hear about me having a bf tommorow." Win chuckle and opens the door for Bright who went inside and also Win as they went to the 5 star mall.

Bright's eyes grew wide as he looked around, this mall is different than others. People who's inside are wearing expensive clothes just by looking at them.

"Woah...what type of mall is this?" Win hold his wrist.

"My grandpa own this mall but there's a chance he will force me to own and run this mall in the future."

"Really!? wow, your family must be rich rich." Bright chuckles, Win kiss his cheek.

"You're cute."

"Aish! we're in public!" Win raised his brow.

"And?" he asked which he earn a smack from Bright in the shoulder.

"And! people are looking at us now!" Bright whisper-yelled at Win who just shruggered.

"I don't care about them, i can kick them out if i want." Bright rolled his eyes.

"Stop being mad naaaaa, how about i buy you painting supplies?" Bright pouted and looks at Win with his doe eyes.

"You're doing that so i won't be mad anymore right?" Win nod his head.

"Yes, i don't wanna see your face ruin because of this." Win peck his cheek again.

"Okay! let's go!" Bright smile widely while holding his hand, heading inside the store.

Few hours has past and Win was holding every paperbags with different brands like, chanel, gucci, LV, Kavin Clain, all of this was bought by Win he bought Bright new clothes and things from this brands.

Bright was holding his arm while walking in a resturant.

"Why do we need to go here? we can just eat in food courts." Bright suggest.

"There's no foodcourt here, it's a 5 star mall right?" Bright pouted.

"Okay okay, your treat right?" Win chuckle and nodded.

"Yes, it is don't worry." Bright smile and they went inside.

After.

Win dropped Bright infront of their house, Bright suggest Win to come inside and rest here since Win has been complaining having a headache while driving.

Bright closed the gate and went inside, he take the paperbagd from Win.

"Make your self comfortable." Bright kiss his forehead and went upstairs with bags on his hands. Win blushed when Bright kissed his forehead and cover his face with his hands.