Chapter 12

"Mr.Chivaree is Diagnosed with DID, he has Dissociative Identity Disorder." the physchiatrist says, it was Tu. Win's friend.

"Mr.Vachirawit says that he feel someone was telling him to kill the two guys." Tu looks at Bright and Win he then continue.

"As i was saying, he told me a voice was telling him but he fought it with that thought. He then said that the voice was controlling his body, he was crying and laughing at the same time. He told me that the person who was laughing was the voice." Win nodded.

"He also said that the voice was talking to him in his dreams, the voice's name was Waren." Tu sigh and pat Bright's shoulder.

"I am sorry about this Bright but there's no treatment for your condition, if Waren is taking over just call me i'll try my best to help." Tu showed them a sad smile, Bright and Win nodded.

Tu stood up and shake hands with them.

"Your secret is safe with me, i'll go now." she said and grab her briefcase, one of Win's men showed him the direction outside the mansion.

"Y-You'll leave me because o-of this right?" Bright stuttered and lookes down, Win shook his head and pull him for a hug.

"My baby, did you forget your suitor will graduate this year with a degree of bs physchology?" Bright looks up and showed him a big bambi eyes and a pout on his face.

"No...but it's difderent right?" Win chuckled.

"No, Me and Tu have the same major that means we'll have the same job but i stopped going to school for a year because my parents trained me. So, that means she graduated first before me."

"When i graduated, i'll have patients like you. Patients who needed help on their life, help them to discover who they are and help them get treated." he stopped talking and stare into Bright's eyes with his loving one.

"So for now, you are my patient." Win smiled.

"Be my boyfriend." Win widened his eyes, Bright chuckle.

"W-What did you just say?"

"I said, be my boyfriend Metawin."

Win smiled widely and pulls Bright for a kiss which the younger replied to his kiss.

"You can't take back what you said, Vachirawit." Win smirk, Bright giggle and sat on Win's lap. Win hold his waist and hug him, he hummed while Bright was caressing his hair.

"I love you." Win said and looks up, Bright was about to reply when Win place his hand on his ass.

Bright frowned and playfully smack his hair.

"I love you too but stop touching my bumbum!" Bright pouted, Win grin and shook his head.

"No, this is my new addiction now." Bright rolled his eyes and let him, Win knead his ass for a while and lay his head in Bright's flat stomach.

"That's enough now, your hard thing might poke me." he said and get off Win's lap.

"Mhm, how about we go on a date?" Win hold his hand and kiss it.

"Aren't you busy?" Bright asked, Win shook his head.

"No, Love will handle them. So shall we go now?"

"B-But..what if someone will attack us?" Bright asked in worry.

"Lets just stay home, please?" Bright looks at him with puppy eyes. Win hummed.

"Fine, but promise me that i can touch your bum?" Bright huffs and nodded his head, Win smile and peck his lips.

8:25 pm.