Chapter 8

Win was sitting on his office while thinking what just happend earlier, his dreams were same as what Grandma mimi said.

Maybe it happend on my past life? Win asked to himself, actually Win doesn't believe in pastlifes but after his dream maybe he changed his mind. So when he's done on paper works and grab his phone and call Bright who answered.

"Hello Win?" Bright answered while drinking water.

"Hello Bright, i think i can't go out with you later na. I have important things to do. Is that okay?" Win smiled, Bright tilted his head and nodded.

"Ofcourse, i'm also busy for my project his week." Bright agree, they talk for an hour as the call ended Win went to a fortune teller. Maybe they could help him with his problem.

When he arrive he sat on the chair.

"Good evening, how could i help you?" the fortune teller asked Win.

"Can you show me what my past life looks like?" Win asked out of nowhere making the fortune teller look at him.

"Sure i can." she said and started holding a crystal ball and caressing it while closing her eyes. The crystal ball immediately show him the same as his dreams and Win is sure that his dreams was from his past life.

The fortune teller opened her eyes.

"My crystal ball says that you're an famous actor from the past with a lover, you both took your lives and now you maybe or not together right now." she says.

"Thank you." Win paused and grab his phone as he shows a picture of Bright to the fortune teller.

"Is this man my lover from the past right?" Win asked making sure of everything, the fortune teller smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, it's him."

"What's my past lover's work?" he asked again.

"He was a famous painter, that's why your death was reported world wide because you two are popular in the past." she explains.

"Actually, i remember my grandmother saying the story about the two lovers. As far as i can remember their names are Sarawat and Tine." she said.

Sarawat and Tine? Win thought.

"Uhm do you know what's my name in the past?" he asked again.

"Tine, while your lover's name is Sarawat."

"Thank you very much." Win bowed his head at the fortune teller who just smiled at him.

"It's nothing, just doing my job to help you and your past lover." she said and bend down to took a old news paper as she handed it to Win.

"Here's the news about you and your past lover's death. As you can see it was reported on September 21, 1962." she said and Win grab the news paper, what she said is true because Grandma mimi also said the date and year of the incident.

"Thank you, how much could i pay you?" Win asked, the fortune teller said.

"It doesn't matter how much, i am just here to help." Win shook his head and took out his wallet, he handed the fortune teller 5,000 thousand baht.

"Oh my...this is too much." she refused but Win forced her to take it since he help her to complete the puzzle.

"Ms. Please don't tell anyone about this okay? i am begging." Win looks her in the eyes, the fortune teller smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes i will, you can count on me young boy."

When Win leaved her place since his secretary called him, he completely forgot that he still have 2 meetings waiting for him.