Chapter 20

Win came back in the mansion late at night and saw Bright sleeping peacefully on the couch while wearing Win's big hoodie.

Win smiled at the cute sight infront of him, he sat beside the small figure and caress his hair causing Bright to wake up and rubs his eyes.

Bright yawned and looks at Win.

"You're back, i was waiting for you." Bright came closer to Win and snuggle to his chest.

"Baby, i told you not to wait because i was working." Win caress his hair, Bright pouted.

"But!"

"Okay okay, did you eat dinner?" Win asked, Bright shook his head. Win sighed.

"Why? i told you to eat and sleep early! you're being naughty na." Win slightly smack his butt making Bright whine and snuggle to his chest closer.

"Let's eat na? i'll reheat what Grandma Mimi cooked." Bright nods and Win carries him in a baby style, Bright sat on the chair while Win grab the cold food on the fridge and grab his pan and started reheating the food.

When Win was done he prepared the table for them and they ate in comfortable silence.

Bright can tell that Win looked stressed and he open his mouth to speak.

"Hey babe? you look stressed." Bright puts his hand above Win's.

"Hm i am. Prim told me there's a traitor inside my base." Win hold and his hand and grips it while thinking what he will do if he catch that traitor alive.

Bright stopped eating and put his other hand on top of Win and caress them.

"And what did that traitor do?" he asked so Win can continue speaking while he was trying to calm him down.

"They stole many important files on Prim's office while they hacked our security system and the worst thing is our hacker can't track down the traitor." Win sighs.

"Oh my.." Bright reacted.

"And now i am even more stressed because Prim won't answer my calls, i think she just got captured by the traitor." Win sighs deeply and rubbed his forehead with his other hand.

"I don't know what to do." Win felt himself tearing up, Bright noticed it and stood up as he walked towards Win and hugs him.

"Shhhhh, the problem will be solved babe." Bright grab his face and wipe the tears who kept falling on Win's precious cheeks.

Win looks miserable right now, he was crying hard while Bright was comforting him.

In all Win's life he never cried because of frustration, it's either sadness or anger that he can't speak about but right now he is vrying because of frustration, he doesn't know what to do. He feels weak while crying infront of his lover.

"Shhh stop crying love please, i'll help you with this na? we will get through this.", Brighr caressed his cheek and kissed it.

Bright grab Win's head andlet him snuggle on his chest, Win sobbed quitely.

"Shhh, i know your frustrated but i promised i will help you na." Bright kissed the crown of his head and rubbed his back.

It took 30 minuted to calm Win down, he looks at Bright with puffy eyes and red nose.

"Sorry, i just got a bit dramatic." Win wiped his remaining tears.

"No you're not, it's okay to cry when your frustrated sometimes." Bright smiled.

Win sighs and pulls Bright's small figure to his chest and hugs him, burrying his nose on his neck and inhaling his scent.

"I love you." he whispers in Bright's ear.