Chapter 5

5:28pm

Just finished his class and waited outside his school while eating shawarma and let's just say it's hard for him to eat since he's carrying a lot of books and stuff, until someone took his things from him. Bright turned around and saw Win smilling softly.

"Eat, i'll carry this."

"Are you sure? its kinda heavy Win." Win shook his head.

"No, it's fine i can carry this. Let's go?" Bright nodded his head and went inside Win's car, Bright sat on the front seat as Win place Bright's bag and things on the back and open the door as he started driving to their destination.

Bright finished eating and drink water, he looks on the window.

"Uhm Win? can we open the window?" Win nodded his head, when the window open Bright sigh in relieve and let the fresh air fill his nose.

Win looks the view beside him and smile widely, Bright looks beautiful at this moment.

When they arrive Win help Bright, Bright was stunned at the place they are right now.

Suddenly unknown memories came in his mind, rushing every memory he doesn't know happend. But that one memory went into slowmo, it was him and Win in this place having their moment and laying on the ground while pointing at the sky with big smile plastered on their faces.

Bright was cut off on his thoughts when Win grab his shoulder.

"Hey Bright, are you okay? you've been standing there for a while." Win asked in worry when he saw the younger spacing out. Bright shook his head and smile.

"Yes i am, let's go?" Win nodded, Win was carrying a pinic basket and blanket. He placed it on the floor same with the picnic blanket.

Bright and Win sat on it and stare in the sky, it was still early but the sunset is in the sky, Fresh air was hitting Bright and Win's face. Bright closed his eyes same as Win but Bright opened his eyes to take a look on Win who was looking handsome with his long neck and tall nose. Bright tried to hide his smile at the most beautiful thing he saw in his whole life.

He look away while blushing when Win turn his attention to Bright, Win smile.

"Bright." Win called him but Bright didn't look at him.

"Bright." he calls him again and Bright looked at him with red cheeks.

"U-Uhm...i'm sorry for s-staring." Bright looked down. Win chuckle and pat his head.

"It's okay." Silence filled the place, Bright looked on the sky and closed his eyes again.

Win looks at him with a smile on his face, he tooked out his phone take a picture of Bright. beautiful he mumbled to himself.

He put down his phone and took a deep breath, he grab Bright's hand and place his on top of it making Bright open his eyes and looks at their hands with confusion.

"Bright." Bright tilted his head.

"Hm?"

"Do you know why we're here?" Bright shook his head because to be honest he didn't know why.

"No, why?"

"You're here because we're on a date, i was a coward for not asking you. I was shy and nervous." Win said and Bright widened his eyes, Win observe his reaction.

"R-Really? we are? i didn't know! you should ask me!" Bright pouted, Win sigh in relief knowing Bright isn't mad for taking him out on a date with-out him knowing.

"You're not mad?" Bright shook his head and smile cutely.

"Nope! i am not."

"Bright, do you know what date means?" Win asked, looking at him and observing his reaction, his body and he knew what will Bright answer but he keep quite to see.

"Date means like callendar right? like the day we're on today?" Bright asked while touching his chin with his one hand since Win was holding it. Win chuckle at his cute behaviour, what he thought was wrong which is new to him.

"No silly, date means people who might like eachother go out on a date to get to know about eachother." Win explain, Bright looks at him with cute eyes.

"Is that so? sorry i didn't know, no one asks me for a date." Bright smile.

"It's okay."

"And Bright do you know why you're also here?" Win asked again, Bright shook his head.

"It's because i'm inlove with you Bright, you make me feel like i am special, happy, something that you call love." Win conffesed making Bright widened his eyes. Did Win just confess to me? he thought. Win looks calm while observing him, he knew Bright was shock so he let it be for a while. He let Bright process his words.

Win patted his hair and smile.

"It's okay if you don't love or like me Bright, we could still be friends." Win said while his heart feel what you call pain. Bright shook his head.

"No, i am inlove with you too Win." Bright confess, Win smiled widely and pull Bright for a hug. Bright patted his back, he sniff and like the way Win smell. It was calming like nature.

They broke the hug and stare into eachother's eyes with love.

"I am inlove with you Win but i'm not ready for a relationship yet because i don't know anything about yourself, your family and other things about you. I want to know more about you." Bright said as he hold Win's hand, Win smile and nodded his head.

"I understand you Bright but can we still go on dates like this?" Bright smile widely.

"Yes ofcourse! we can but no kissing yet! we could only hold hands and hug." Bright make the rules and Win let him.

"Yes sir." Win said playfully and Bright hit his chest playfully.

"Winnn!" they both laugh and hug eachother.

Finally Win and Bright are
inlove.