Chapter 17

"So today class we will decide who will be the class president, please represent your candidate and raise your hand if you think that person is right for their position." Their professor explained and one student raised her hand.

"Yes ms.Clarise?"

"I Clarise, think Mr.Chivaree deserves the position as class president." she said with full confidence while Bright kept silent and keep sketching on his notebook. The professor raised her eyebrow and looks at her.

"And why is that?"

"I get tired of other bullshit boys becoming as class president and treat us shitty, i think Mr.Chivaree deserves the position. I wamt to try something new." she cross her arms to her chest.

The students in the class looks at Bright and eachother and agree.

"Others? would you like to nominate someone?" they shook their heads as a no, the professor sighs and gave up.

"Mr.Chivaree, please come forward." Bright stops sketching and stood up, we walked forward.

"Would you like yo be the class president?"
Bright was hesitating.

"Yes." he said shortly.

"Okay, i announced that Mr.chivaree will be the class president." she paused and turns to look at Bright.

"You know the pressure when you come the class president right?"

"Yes proff and i am willing to face it." their proff at tap his shoulder. The proff started picking the class officials and the class started.

Lunch came and Bright decided to eat in the classroom and his female classmates decided to eat lunch with him and hoping that he would be a better class president because their old class president treat female students unfair and low.

Bright listens to their rants about guys in the school and tells him a story how an asshole and jerk they are to female students and the school council didn't do anything at all.

"I'm not like them." he says and eat his fried chicken, he gave his female classmates some and share his lunch with them.

"Men are jerks these days, they don't know how to treat women fair." one of his classmates says and huff.

"That's okay, i'll teach them a lesson." Bright pats her back.

They share eachother's food and drinks and continues to share stories of how jerk the boys in the school, even Bright's gay classmates share their stories of how guys used them to get their dicks sucked.

Lunch ended and everyone cleaned their mess and everyone got back to their seat.

Class ended and Bright quickly fix his things so he could buy street food outside, while walking in the hall way he saw how a female student was getting scolded by their class president and embarrasing her infront of everyone.

Bright frowns and walks infront of the crowd, he stares at the guy with empty eyes and everyone was silent. The girl was looking down on her feet.

"Is this how you treat a female student? what class are you in?" he asked. The guy scoff and looks at Bright.

"Class A. The highest class in this school."

"Highest class but treats their classmates like low people?" he said and the guy frowns and raised his voice.

"AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME THAT HUH? YOU HAVE NO RESPECT TO THE HIGH CLAS!?" he yelled but Bright didn't flinch.

"How about you look at your self first before you tell me that? you're the one who have no respect. Sure you are in the high class but i don't give a fuck who you are. You should treat female student with respect. Are you a man or a fucking dick?" Bright yelled back making everyone flinch, they couldn't believe what they just see. The weird kid is defending a random female student and shouting at a class president in the high class.