Chapter 13

Tommorow, 8:12 AM.

Win went to Bright's house and talked about Bright's condition, Bright's parents looks at eachother with horror on their faces.

Win observe their reaction and clasp his hands together.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, they looked at Win.

"Sweetheart Bright, can you go to your room please? we need to talk something important." Bright nodded his head sleepy and went to his room.

"Uh so..we have something to tell you na." Bright's mother speaked, Win nodded his head.

"Bright actually has DID since he was a kid, years ago i saw him grabbing a knife from the counter and i told him to put it down but he ignored me and walk to his room. I followed him and peak to his room, i saw him stabbing his teddy bear while whispering some words that i couldn't hear properly and he started laughing like a maniac which he never did before so i rush to his room and tried to grab the knife. I got hurt near my hands from grabbing the knife from him." Bright's mother tried to recall what happend years ago when Bright was only 7 years old.

"When i sucessfully grab the knife from him, he started crying, he was sorry. My husband came and suggest us to consult a professional and we did. He was diagnosed with DID." Win nodded his head.

"Can i ask where is the files about the person in his head?" Win asks. They look at eachother.

"What files?" she asked back, Win was confused and said.

"The files of the person taking control of his body? do you have that?"

"Oh...about that, the voice in his head burn that when he found out we consulted Bright about his condition. Now, i forgot any information about the voice in his right now since he doesn't show that much when Bright turned 10." his mom said. Win pulled out a paper, he gave it to Bright's parents and they open the file. It was the whole information about Bright's DID.

"My friend just gave me the informations about the voice in his head."  Win said and Bright's parents began to read it.

Waren.

24 years old.

Personality: Agressive, Smart, Wise, violent.

Hobbies: Playing instrument, playing card games, Messing with people.

Likes: Seeing blood, Annoying people, Seeing people cry.

Dislikes: Annoying people, Whinny bitches, hates Chichi.

Chichi

24 Years old.

Personality: Kind, Nice, Sweet, Playful,  Smart in academics but dumb when comes to people.

Hobbies: Sketching, Learning languages, Shopping, hugging people.

Likes: Dressing feminine, vegetables, ice cream :3, Candies, chocolates and Winnie!

Dislikes >:( : Waren taking over, spicy food, Bitter  and cheese!

"Tu, my friend says that while interviewing Waren she's glad that Waren was in a goodmood or else we won't get any informations about him."

"While Chichi, Chichi is the most easy patient that she interviewed." Win continued. Bright's parents sigh.

"Don't worry Mrs. and Mr. Chivaree, i'll make sure to protect your son." Win smiled and assures them.