Chapter 18

Bright kicked the ball and scored, they decided to take a break and Bright sat on the grassfield and wiped his sweat his hair was wet and his whole body is sweaty.

"Let's eat lunch everyone, the cheerleader captain payed our whole lunch." their team captain said and they whole cheered, two guys helped the captain to carry the food so they could eat and some helped to carry the water bottles.

While eating the captain came near Bright and gave him a large portion of lunch box, the captain spoked.

"Someone from other university give this to our university guards." The captain him the the big plastic bag. He saw a note sticked to the tapperwares.

'I ordered this for you darling please eat this up and share to your team mates :)

-Metawin'

Bright smiled, he hid the sticky note and share the food with his team mates.

"Wow this is very delicious, i heared from captain that someone from other university gave this to you?" one of team mate asks.

"Yes, don't ask any question and eat this up?" Bright answers not wanting anyone to know anything about his personal life.

They quickly ate and get back to practicing.

While on Win's.

After lunch students gather while the student council stablished the results om the university's daily report. A lot of students are pushing and pulling eachother just to see the results while Win stayed calm and when they were done checking he checked his own named.

1. Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn

Win smiled widely and took a picture, he send it to Bright who didn't saw it yet and he texted again.

*/Insert photo

I passed the final exams darling!

10 minutes later Bright replied.

Oh my gash! Congratulations babe! i am so proud of you! i love you so much<3

Win smiled even more when he received a reply from his boyfriend.

I love you too darling, let's eat dinner at my parents mansion later na? i'll pick you up, my parents will throw a party. 7:30 sharp.

Yes babe! what should i wear?

Don't worry about that, i'll bring the clothes you need to wear :)

Okie! thank you babe and congrats again^3^

Win turned his phone off and went to the 5 star mall to get Bright something to wear at the party his parents arranged.

7:30 PM.

Bright and Win arrived at Win's parents house, they enter the mansion using the back door where staffs in their house are only allowed. Win closed the door of his room, he instructed Bright to take a shower and gave him a suit and brand new shoes. Bright followed what he said and immediately enter the bathroom while Win was waiting he called a maid and instructed her to gave Bright a nice and formal hair style.

When Bright came out of the bathroom maids greeted him and motion him to sit on the chair which he did, Win take a shower and change to his suit and weae his shoes when the maids are done Win is next.