Chapter 21

It was already midnight and Bright was painting in his room while waiting for someone.

'Are we doing the right thing?' Chichi asked with voice full of worry.

'Yes chichi, please stop with this we already talked about this right?'

They were cut off when the window burst opened, the man walked inside and Bright stopped painting.

He stood up and looked at the man who had a smirk form on his lips.

"What do you want Thyme?" Bright asked.

"Can't i visit my Twin?" Thyme said and leaned on the wall with hid arms crossed around his chest.

"Tell me what you want."

"Well.."

"Let's just say that our plan will start soon, so get ready brother." he pat Bright's shoulder.

Bright's frown turned into a smirk.

"Oh really?" Thyme nods.

"Yes, we can't let that bitch Prim escape. She might tell her boss Metawin." thyme clicked his tongue.

"Oh yes, that loyal dog might escape soon." Bright huffed.

"Brother, did you break our one rule?" Thyme looks straight into his twin's eyes. Bright stared at him blankly.

"Me? fall inlove? are you dreaming?" Bright looked at him with disgust look.

"But seriously though, i didn't fell inlove with him. It was part of our plan remember?" Bright paused and speaked again.

"To gain his trust and make him fall inlove." they both said in unison and smirked, they both laughed.

"That motherfucker is easy to trick." Bright said and he sat on his bed.

"True." Thyme agreed.

"So any news to tell me?" Bright asked.

"You remember the file that we stole right?" Bright nod his head.

"I checked the file earlier and saw that Prim bitch is digging further about me, she even have a whole information about me. Gladly, we stole it before she could even tell her boss." Thyme smirked, Bright laughed.

"That bitch, she really think that she could tell Win about us huh." Bright said.

"Ha, i made sure she couldn't walk and tell her boss." Bright frowned and looked at his twin.

"Did you fuck her?"

"I don't like pussies, Bright."

"Oh yeah, i forgot." Bright stratched his head.

"Anything else?"

"One of our men got captured by Win's men." Thyme said with his annoyed tone.

"What if he tells Win about our plan?" Bright asked.

"No he won't, i cut his tounge before he went to that mission." Thyme laughed same as Bright.

"You're so violent eh?"

"Shut up, says the one who tortured his ex and use his blood as his paint." Thyme rolled his eyes, he was hit then with Bright's pillow.

"Oh shut up, he deserves it. He cheated on me with someone who has a fishy vagina." Bright rolled his eyes.

"Anyways i have something to tell you bro." Bright says, Thyme raised a brow.

"Win said that he went to a fortune teller and told me that i am his past lover and we both died together." Bright said and laughed loudly, Thyme cracked and laughed with him.