ENDING.

2 Years later.

A hand placed the bouquet on the ground.

Bright looks at Win's grave and smiled sadly.

"Hey, it's been 2 years eh?" Bright chuckles sadly.

"How are you?" he asked while looking at the grave.

"You know, i sneaked again just to visit you. Thyme might get mad at me for visitng you." Bright chuckles.

"I already forgave you for what you did but that pain you caused to my family and it will never fade." he mumbles.

"I miss you so much." he said and tears fall in his eyes.

"I regret what i did but i only did it for the best, to end this mess."

"I hope you forgive me also." he smiles.

"You know a lot of things happend last year and this year." Bright said and sat on the ground.

"Thyme and Prim are now dating, they are now happy with their own life..while me?" he pointed at himself.

"No, i am not. I miss you even though you belong to my twin. Light." he chuckles sadly.

"Destiny is so cruel." he look at his fingers and played with them as silence and cold air hit his face.

He feel someone hug him from behind but there is no one so he smiles.

"Thank you for the comfort." he chuckles.

"This will be the last visit, as you can see. I am trying to move on and find myself a true love, i don't wanna be stuck forever in the pass." Bright sigh.

"I wanna be happy, i wanna feel love, i wanna feel comfort, i wanna feel safe and secure to the person i will love."

"So Win, this will be the last time i will visit you. I will try my best to move on." he smiled and stood up.

"Thank you for giving me the best memories of my life, Win."

"For the last time, thank you and take care."

"For the last time...I love you." he said looking down at Win's grave for the last time.

Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn
1999-2022

—————
Here's to top it all off:)
(this is my edit but the pic of them is from pinterest)

—————Here's to top it all off:)(this is my edit but the pic of them is from pinterest)

This is their yearbook:)

Thank you for reading my book i hope this make your day or make you happy, i will probably publish a new one soon idk but maybe i will.

Until next time.

Thank you my lovely readers
-iwuvvachirawin.