Chapter 22.

Tommorow.

Prim woke up with breakfast in bed with a note on it.

Eat this and get down stairs
i made this so eat or i'll shove it down
your throat.

-Love dots Thyme.

Prim ate the breakfast and went to take a shower and wore the clothes that Bright picked for her.

The guard was waiting for her outside the room and helped Prim to sit on the wheel chair. Once Prim arrived at the dining area, she saw how Bright and Thyme were happily talking.

"Goodmorning." Prim said. The twins turned their attention to her and Bright helped her sat on the chair beside him.

"Thank you for the breakfast." she said.

"I cooked it for you, did you finish it all?" Thyme asked, raising a brow. Prim nodded.

"Yes."

"Good." he answered shortly and eat his food again.

Bright signaled the maid to make Prim a dessert, the maid nodded and left.

The whole table was silent, Bright leaned to Prim and whisper in her ear.

"You know Thyme never makes anyone breakfast in bed unless he wants to say sorry for what mistake he did." Bright whispers, Thyme heared it and glared at his Twin.

"Shut up or i'll fucking choke you.", Thyme threatend, Bright rolled his eyes.

"You can't do that, you love me." Thyme ignored him and eat his breakfast. The maid came back with a strawberry with chocolate dip.

"Dig in." Bright motioned her to eat, Prim nods and takes a strawberry before she dips it in the bowl full of chocolate.

"Thyme wants to take you on a date later but his pride is too high." Bright whispers in her ear. Prim blushed a little and didn't speak.

Bright giggled and eat his breakfast happily.

Thyme cleared his throat and looks at Prim who was busy eating her strawberry.

"Prim, I want you to accompany me to my father's mall later." Thyme speaked in full authority, Prim was about to speaked when Thyme cut her off.

"You can't say no." he glares at her. Prim nods her head.

"O-Okay then." Bright smirks and giggle, Thyme glared at him.

———————————

"Let's go now." Thyme said and Prim shooks her head.

"What!? you want me to go out in these?" she frowns and Thyme looks at her up and down.

"What? it's fine." he rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean fine? look at me properly!" she complained. Prim was wearing a big t shirt and pants and a black sandal from Bright.

"Shut up, you look fine now let's go and stop complaining." he rolled his eyes again and grabed her wrist and dragged her to his base's garage.

Thyme can hear Prim complaining that she should look good and not homeless.

"Girls and their complaining problems." he huffs.

They arrived at the mall and Bright dragged her to every women's store that he know from his father's mall.

Thyme handed her a outfit and a 2 inch high heels. Prim tried them in same as the heels, she came out of the dressing room and walked towards Thyme who was sitting. Prim stretched her arms out and turns around.