Chapter 6

Win dropped Bright off his house and Win went to the company, he close the door of his office and smile widely. He sat on the chair and open his phone, he look at the picture he take.

"Beautiful." Win said while appriciating Bright's milky skin, tall nose, chubby cheeks, perfect lips and big doe eyes.

He took many photos that he forgot how many just to make it as a poraloid, when it was done he grab a pentel pen and write the date where the photos were taken for memories.

But Win notice when they are on the place unknow memories came rushing through his mind like that moment happend before, which did not. Because it was the first time they went to the place and they didn't knew eachother on the past. Win was confuse, his head started hurting he rubbed it and sigh.

"Another Head ache." he groan, he open one of his drawer and grab a medicine he kept for emergency. He drink it with water and started studying for his upcoming exam which is gonna be last.

After studying he take a break and he receive a call from Bright.

My Etheral lover

He answered the call with a smile on his face.

"Yes?" he said.

"Hey Win, i-i...i love you.", Bright said while stuttering earning a chuckle from his future lover.

"I love you too, why are you stuttering hm?" Win asked and look in the big window, he can see the city lights and the view was relaxing especially the person he's talking to.

"N-Nothing! u-uhm where are you?" Bright tried to change the topic while he was a blushing mess right now.

"In my office, i'm studying for my last exam so i could graduate. I'm sorry i can't really spend time with you since i'm getting busy this week." Win apologize and Bright nod.

"It's okay na, i understand Win."

"You're so cute hmm?" Bright blushed.

"Oi! stop with that!" Bright pout, Win chuckle.

"Face time me na, i wanna see your face." Bright turn on his camera and Win saw him blushing while hugging his plushie.

"Cute." Win said.

"Oi, i said stop." Bright pout.

"I won't." Win teased, Bright whined.

"Okay okay, i'll stop." Win chuckle. Win placed his phone on the phone stander while he started collecting the things he need to learn for his exam.

"I need to study now Bright." Win said not looking at Bright.

"Okay na, i'll end the call-" Bright was cut off when Win spoke.

"No, watch me study." Win said and smile, Bright nodded his head like an obedient lover.

Win started reading silently while Bright was watching him quitely, silence filled the whole call Win was studying and Bright went downstairs to grab a cup of icecream.

"I think i'll stop studying now, it past my studying time." Win stopped as he started fixing his table, Bright notice how neat Win is so he assume that Win is a clean freak.

"I know you're thinking i'm a clean freak right now, right?" Win look at him with a small smirk, Bright just nodded his head because what Win said is true.

"Well you're right, i am and i'm proud." Bright giggled.

"You're a clean freak while i always make mess, i always have paint on my hands and clothes sometimes." Bright stop giggling and pouted while eating his ice cream.

"It's okay, your hands are soft though." Win compliment making Bright blush.

"Uhm thank you." Win smile and stood up, he grab his things and put it in his bag.

"I have to go home now, mom will be mad if i stay here longer." Win take his phone with him as he exited his office, while walking on the hallway night shift employees greet him and Win just bowed his head and walked out of the company.

"Wow, are boss finally noticed us he must be in a good mood. Don't you think?" one of the employee whispers to her co-employee who just shruggered.

When Win arrived at his mansion he was greated by his maids and guards who's still awake, Win just bowed his head and went straight to his room.

Tommorow.

Bright arrived at college and went straight to his class before it started, he was wearing a white polo and brown pants with his glasses and stuff for art class and ofcourse his bag.

the day went well as he went to his parents art studio in afternoon and paint his and Win's picture he took yesterday, it was their first photo together.

Bright was in a good mood while painting their photo, the sound of the bell went to Btight's ears he immediately look behind him thinking it must be Win but he was wrong. It was a girl, younger than Bright looking around for someone to assist her since Bright's mom was busy so Bright was the one who manage their art studio this day.

Bright wiped his hands and went to the counter, he fixed his glasses and look at the woman.

"How can i help you miss?" he asked politely, the girl smiled at him.

"Hi, is Mr.Chivaree here?" she asked while looking around.

"Uhm no, i am actually his son. My father was busy today." he answered, the woman nodded her head.

"Oh man, i'm his student on art class in xxxx highschool and i am here because he told me he will tutor me." she sigh, she looks devestated.

"I guess i can come back here tommorow." she said and was about to leave when Bright spoke.

"I can help you with that, i'm a third year college and a art student." Bright gave her a small smile, the girl smiled widely.

"Really!? thank you so much!"

Bright was teaching the girl how to paint and mix colors properly when the door of the art studio rang, Bright turned around and saw Win looking at him with a small smile on his face.

"Hey." Win walk closer and pull him for a hug while the girl wasn't looking at them since she was busy painting her own, Bright smiled and bury his face into Win's neck and sigh. Win's nature smell was so addicting.

They pull away, Win grab a chair and sat there as Bright continue teaching the girl. Win look at the scene infront of him and smile widely shooking at his head.

Cute. That's the word Win thought when he saw Bright smilling when the girl was doing her painting correctly. Win looked around and saw a painting that Bright painted earlier, Win stood up and look closely to the painting. He swear, Bright's painting are the best. It was a painting of him and Bright hugging eachother while smilling widely.

Win captured the painying with his phone and smiled while looking at it, he decided to make it as his wallpaper.

Bright's paintings are beautiful just like him.