A Real Date

"I think, it would be for the best, if you went back to your room now to change. I will follow in five minutes, to take it with me and make the adjustments!", my boss said softly and lifted my chin up to make me look at him. He kept staring into my eyes, hypnotizing me with the surreal colour of his irises, sighing for the like thousandth time, since our first encounter. "It's a pity, I can't watch you change!"

I snickered.

"Imagine you would do that and then my maman would barge in! That would be 'fun'!"

He snorted through his nose.

"Yeah, I have great respect for your mother, but I am very certain, she would chase me through the whole city with Cerberus himself on her leash, if she saw that!"

I placed one hand on his upper arm and leaned my head faithfully against him once more.

"Don't be so sure about that! She has been offering me to all sorts of guys since I was sixteen, so...", I scoffed, then looked up again, "sorry for the crying, I don't know, where that came from, but what you said was just so...you know? And after everything, feeling l-l-lo liked, just is a very nice feeling. But why don't we just change the plan of taking me somewhere and I will make us something for dinner, without my maman noticing. I could do so, once she is done for the day. And instead of having to hide from everybody, we could simply eat, then watch a movie, play a board game, whatever comes to our mind. I know, you would rather stay inside then being out there and trying to not be recognized!"

He shook his head and pecked my forehead, just in case somebody would come into the office.

"I want to spoil you, I want to show you places in Paris, you haven't even heard of. I want to make you taste the most exotic and unknown delicacies. I want us to drink the sweetest wine and the driest wine, because, to be honest, the sweet wine may taste better, but it's usually something cheap and gives you a headache, so, dry white wine would be my choice! And don't worry about the crying, sometimes we just need to let everything out, love!", Gabriel soothed quietly. "Now go change, I need to get that dress fixed for you. And for tonight......well.... Adrien's friend, the one he will take to the dance, she was quite talented, right? Maybe you could wear one of her creations? I'd like to have a closer look and the girl would take some advantages of it too, when the first person sees Gabriel Agreste and his number one model attending a 'business only' dinner at the 'Jules Verne', whilst wearing her very own designs, right?"

"Holy shit, she will pass out the very moment she hears that!", I shouted enthusiastically, "thank you so much. I'm on my way to immediately call her. Would it be alright, if she came here with Adrien right after school? That way she wouldn't have to walk in that rain!"

He shook his head over my excitement and wondered:

"Does she carry the clothes she made around with her? She most likely needs to go home first, I can send a car later for her!"

I was the one, shaking my head vigorously now.

"She lives right across the street from the school and eats at home most of the time anyway, so she can put something together and they just have to wait a few minutes for her to gather it after the last class. It's crucial, that she takes the ride with Adrien!", I pleaded.

"Why is that.... do I even want to know?", he lamented.

Laughing I got onto the tips of my toes and pecked, well kissed his lips, then rushed back to my room.

Instead of a text, I send a voicemail to Marinette, so I wouldn't take too long to type, as I most likely wouldn't want to let Gabriel wait for the dress. My stomach growled, as I slipped into my bathroom, giving the scarlet red dress, with the black lace sewn on the what seemed to be finest silk, a last glance in the mirror, before taking it off very carefully. While I did, I heard my phone start to dance along the table, I had placed it on, caused by all the texts, Marinette kept sending and each time the vibration pattern started anew.