Unexperienced Lovers

Sean had taken my hand and helped me to my feet and after saying goodnight to the others, we went into my room straight away.

"There's a bathroom behind that door!", I informed him, "I figured, you would like to take a shower, get into some other clothes, stuff like that. Maybe I can even find a toothbrush for you!"

"Don't worry about that! I have all those things in my bag. Another intern thing!", he explained.

"Oh, so you're kinda prepared for everything?", I teased and this time, he understood and blushed deeply.

"W-Well, not e-e-everything, I g-guess!", he stuttered and I grinned. Then I looked him up and down, telling him with a mischievous smirk:

"It's a good thing so, that no matter what we're going to do, the chance, that I get accidentally pregnant is like zero! And as we both had only that one sexual partner before, the risk of getting any STD's is rather low either, right?"

The poor man looked at me in shock and I started to laugh, as I scooted along the bed, I had flung myself onto, the moment we entered the room, and got to my feet, laying my arms around his neck and pecking his chin, then moved a little higher, placing a second right under his mouth, to press my lips firmly onto his just a moment later.

"Relax, I was just teasing you. I wouldn't reject you, if you tried, but I wouldn't try to make you do something, you aren't ready for, either. So just go and take that shower. Though you don't need it, because you smell incredibly good already!", I muttered into the crook of his neck, feeling him shiver to the sensation of my lips on his skin.

"That's because I already took a shower after my shift ended, right before I came to pick you up!"

"Oh, so it's just me, who needs one, you're saying?", I asked him accusingly and it was on him to scoff now.

"I never said that, did I? But I will gladly wait for you here, if you want to take one. It's just as good, if you don't. I am very certain, you did shower, before you even left the house!"

I nodded. Then I slipped through the bathroom door anyway, as I as always, needed to use the toilet. I also brushed my teeth and slipped into a sleeveless top and a very loose and short pair of boxers, Gabriel had gifted to me, after I had told him, they were so comfortable to wear, now that my belly was growing.

"Your turn", I said, as I entered my bedroom again. He gulped, when he saw me, but quickly put on his professional doctor-face and walked past me, rasping:

"You know, that you're playing dirty, right?"

I grinned and let my breast softly brush along his arm, as he walked by, making him inhale sharply.

"I know!", I uttered and went back to my bed, to get comfortable on top of the duvet already, as it was still utterly warm outside.

When he returned about ten minutes later, it was me who couldn't breathe for a moment.

"You're alright?", he asked, as he saw me digging my fingers into the sheets and forcing myself to take a couple of deep breaths.

"I wouldn't have thought, that you're that hot!", I blurted out, before I could stop myself. Slapping my hand to my mouth, I blushed deeply.

"You're killing me!", he groaned and let himself fall backwards onto the bed beside me. Then he took a careful glimpse at me and gave me a lopsided smile. "So, uhm, you think, I'm hot?", he asked teasingly.

"No, not at all!", I chuckled, making him get on his knees and over me in the split of a second, pinning my hands into the pillow above my head.

"That's not fair!", I exclaimed laughing, "I can't defend myself with that belly!"