Early breakfasts

I woke up early in the morning, before sunrise even and stretched yawning, being a little puzzled, that I was in my own bed, yet still there was a pair of arms wrapped around me. Then I remembered.

"Good morning!", Sean's husky voice said right next to my ear, making me wince at first, but then I shuddered and pressed myself back against him, while lifting my arms over my head and grabbing the back of his neck.

"Good morning", I replied, "did you sleep well? It's really early, you know!"

He moved his head forward and kissed me gently onto my shoulder.

"Better than ever before, but I have to get up and leave for work very soon. You should try to go back to sleep. It's not even five o'clock!", he hummed.

But I shook my head.

"Honestly, the time, when I was sleepy most of the day, has passed and right now, I sometimes don't even know, what to do with my day. So, maybe I'll take a nap later and by that, get to spend more of the time, without being bored!", I told him and slowly sat up.

He watched me, his eyes darkening with his growing lust, which I of course noticed, but then he rolled onto his back and took a deep breath, covering his eyes with his forearm. I smirked and looked his naked, uncovered body nonchalantly up and down. Noticing his erection, laying flat on his stomach, I could feel my intimates throb, feeling my heart beat even down there, as all blood vessels were widened to supply all the organs down there with more oxygen.

I squeezed my legs together, trying to calm myself, but the friction I caused by doing that, only made it worse and I couldn't hold back the desperate whimper, that slipped my mouth. Closing my eyes and trying to focus on anything else, I suddenly felt shifting on the mattress and Sean kneeling behind me, his arms holding me in a soft embrace, both his hands gently caressing my protruding belly.

I inhaled deeply, relishing in the feeling. A question came to my mind, when I felt him, rubbing along my bump and I just had to ask:

"I don't really know, how to ask this, but....doesn't this", I pointed at my stomach, "make you feel uncomfortable? I would have thought, it might make you want me less, but it so did not feel like it!"

He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. You're doing the most precious thing, your body is able to, growing a new life inside. Even if this isn't my child, it still makes you look more beautiful and desirable to me!", he told me huskily.

"But why?", I asked him back.

"Do you want me to explain it with all the evolutionary, anthropological and biological reasons, or would you rather watch me, while I prove it to you?", he now wondered, while his hands slowly moved upwards to cup my breasts.

I arched my back as he did and replied seductively:

"As I find a well functioning brain just as attractive, as a big.....", I reached behind me and touched his hard member, hearing him inhale sharply, "...I wouldn't mind, if you explained it to me, while you try to prove your theory!"

Sean gasped, but agreed, as he nudged me back onto the bed, and started to feather soft kisses onto my neck.

"You can't talk, when you're doing that!", I scolded him and he lifted his head with a smirk.

"Well, how can I explain and please you at the same time?", he whined.

"Figure it out!", I demanded stubbornly.

He sighed, but obviously wasn't willing to give up, so he started to use his hands instead of his tongue, while he explained:

"Well, back in the days, when our ancestors were still living in caves, they had only a few things, which mattered to them and producing their offspring, was one of it. A rather important one. Seeing a woman being pregnant, back then wasn't something to make her feel bad, if she wasn't married or with a man constantly, it rather was a very good sign, that she was fertile and could produce more children, so seeing a pregnant woman, aroused the Cro-Magnon men back then and it still does. Our brain sets out some substances then, that make...."