Cheating?

"Hey, how you're feeling?" Asked Nathalie when she entered mine and Sean's bedroom the next morning after a soft knocking.

I beamed at her, when I noticed Gabriel being just behind her and greeted them both.

"I'm good. Look who's there, Paulie." I cooed and was about to pick him up from the bed where I had been changing him, as I was too lazy to get up and go into the bathroom, when Gabriel stopped me.

"May I?" He asked and bent down to gently peck my cheek.

"Sure," I shrugged and reciprocated the kiss.

"Hey Paul, would you like to come with your Papa to your little sisters so your mummy and their mummy can have some girl time?"

My son squealed as he saw him and held out both arms while kicking savagely with his chubby little legs.

"He needs to get fully dressed first!" I stated, making Gabriel frown.

"I am not stupid, you know!" He hissed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" I quickly asked but he shook his head and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, sometimes the old habits still come through." He said sheepishly then grabbed Paul's clothes and leaned in to give Nathalie a passionate kiss. "Enjoy! See you later." Then quieter into her ear. "I love you very much!"

Nathalie giggled from the sensation and whispered.

"Believe me, you should be looking forward to it. I've thought out something special!"

He gulped before he adjusted his pants and walked with his son out of my room. I stared at Nath open mouth, then our gazes met and we broke into a fit of laughter.

"Details!" I panted after some time. "I want to hear the details immediately. What are you planning?"

The dark haired woman gave me an intense look.

"Sean is still too concerned to take care of your, let's call them 'special' needs, right?"

"That obvious?" I groaned.

"Yup! Come, sit!" She sat down on my bed and patted the space beside her. I creased my forehead, but obeyed.

"What are you up to?" I wondered, when her lips came already closer and her hands slid around my neck.

"What I promised you yesterday. Don't give me that look, Gabriel knows. That's why he was a little 'on edge'! But he's okay with it if I tell him what we did later on."

"I see." I smirked. "You play him well, Nath!"

This time she shrugged.

"I've known him for ages, dear. The only thing new is him reciprocating my feelings and both of us really enjoying to make up for the time we missed out on." She said with a wink and closed the last space between us by pressing her lips on mine.

I immediately gave in, my body reacting on instinct and I pulled her closer, my hands wandering over her back to her upper arms and then down to cup her full, heavy breasts. When I heard Nathalie moan, I came back to reality.

"Sean... I can't... he..." I mumbled but my friend interrupted me.

"Shush, he's not here and I can't watch you suffering any longer!"

With that she pressed her breasts firmer into my palms and continued to kiss me, her fingers slipping under the hem of my shirt and lifting it up and over my head. I reacted fast and did the same with hers. I wore nothing underneath, as I had still been in my nightwear, but Nath was in a beautiful laced push up bra in my favourite colour and the sight alone made me moan.