Playing Cupid

"Sean!" I squealed. "Put me down. You're making me dizzy!"

He instantly did as he was told.

"Sorry!" He gushed out as he let me down on my feet just before he shut the door behind us. "How are you? Do you need help?"

I shook my head as I pressed myself firmly against his strong chest.

"Not in the way you suggested but..." I said hoarsely into his ear.

My fiance grinned and nudged me gently backwards, pinning me against the door with his body, my wrists in a tight grasp above my head, when he began to suck on the sensitive skin of my neck.

"Oh fuck, Sean, just keep going!"

He smiled even more as he increased his efforts.

"I love you, darling. And I love our little baby in there!"

He very gently stroked along my belly with his left while his other hand was still holding me captive.

I groaned, feeling tormented by him taking his time.

"Will you just stop messing with me, Sean? I need you now. And right here, if you don't mind!" I lamented, and he obeyed in an instant, letting go of my hands, and starting to undress me.

As soon as I felt my panties drop, he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, pressing my back against the door, while I quickly wrapped both legs around him, holding me up by doing so.

"Are you sure about that?" Sean asked. The look I gave him was enough though, and he quickly tightened his grip, his hot, pulsating member rubbing along my most sensitive area before he very slowly pushed his length into my very core.

"Oh fuck, yes. Keep going!" I moaned instantaneously.

His expression showing exactly what I felt inside he soon thrusted into me with a quick pace, his movements becoming rigid, his breathing fast and laboured when I felt him twitching inside me already. Luckily, I had myself worked up so much already that I as well was close, and the moment
he poured his fluids into me, I felt my own release wash over me.

"Oh yes, darling. Holy fuck, that's it. I love you so much, Babe!" I cried out, hearing him grunt and moan into the crook of my neck.

He very gently let me down afterwards, yet kept a firm hold to make sure I was steady on my feet.

"You're being overprotective again, darling!" I scolded him, but he just grinned and kissed me gently.

"I don't care if I am. You're having my child, and I will be like this until she is born. Don't give me that look. I really want to have a little girl as pretty as her mum. So just hope for it with me, yeah?" He laughed and nudged me very gently to our bed.

"I order you to take a break just now while I take a look downstairs and make sure that everything is alright with your mum. Oh, I..." He paused and turned around, opening the drawer of his nightstand to pull something out. "I almost forgot to give you that after all that happened."

My wonderful boyfriend now went down on one knee and reached for my hand. Then he gently slipped an old, golden ring with a small but shiny diamond over my ring finger.

"I'm asking you once again to make it official and make it real. Do you want to marry me?" He then gushed out rapidly.

I nodded vigorously, not able to talk because I was so very touched from his action. Instead, I scooted closer to him and got down on my own knees right before him to entangle him into a very passionate kiss.

Eventually, I could speak again and asked him.

"This ring is gorgeous. Is it some kind of heirloom?"

He nodded.