The School Dance

Saturday arrived fast and I was just getting into the gorgeous dress, that Gabriel had adjusted to fit me perfectly, when he, without even knocking, entered my room and stood all of a sudden behind me.

I jumped, when he laid his arms around my waist from the back, as I hadn't heard him come in or approach me.

"Holy crap!", I yelled, while I whirled around to hit who ever was attacking me, when I noticed his usual work attire and saw his shocked face and stopped right away, letting my arms drop to my sides.

"You shouldn't sneak up on someone like that!", I scolded him.

But Gabriel just laughed it off and turned me completely towards him, to then bent his head and kiss me very passionately.

"Wow", I whispered, "how did I deserve this personal visit? And what if anyone had walked in on us?"

He shrugged, then pecked my lips again.

"They are all busy right now. Nathalie is helping Adrien to get dressed, your mother is preparing snacks for the dance and the bodyguard wouldn't come up here, so....", he explained with a blissful smile.

"But what if...", I began to be immediately interrupted by another kiss.

"You told me, you never went to a dance like this, so I thought you would enjoy dressing up in a real ball gown and going there with a just as appropriate dressed man at your side!", my boss told me with a smirk.

I gasped, giving him a puzzled look.

"Are you saying, that you will be the one, who...?", I wondered very carefully, to see him bent his head to confirm it.

"I just thought, it would take a bit of the pressure off of your shoulders, when I was there too and would be the one, monitoring the whole thing and intervening if necessary. That would leave you being the cool, older friend, instead of the stupid chaperone!", he mused.

"But....how are you going to explain, that you and me will be going to the dance together? Won't it be rather strange?", I asked nervously, "don't get me wrong, I would love to be there with you, but I don't want to cause any rumours or even worse. I....", I looked to the floor, feeling totally embarrassed by the thought of 'the' Gabriel Agreste taking me, one of his employees, to a ball in his son's school.

He cupped my cheek and bent down to whisper:

"Maybe I should try a little more formal? Like that", he bowed deeply, then said not just my first but also my last name then added solemnly: "Would you please go to the dance with me?"

My face hot and red, not knowing, where to look, I nodded vigorously.

"I would honestly love to!", I finally responded.

Gabriel gave me a loving smile.

"Great!", he exclaimed, then started to grin and said cockily, "though I would rather undress you, turn around and let me zip you up!"

I did and he pulled up the zipper on my back, lamenting, because it got stuck in the lace. He then tried to get it free and managed after at least two minutes, now kissing up my spine, while he followed straight his hand closing the gown. There was another moment of struggling, when he came to the last few inches, but then he simply opened the strapless bra, I was wearing and pulled it out of the dress, to then easily finish.

Holding the removed piece of clothes in front of me, he explained:

"I don't think you'll need this. First, because I obviously did make it too tight to wear anything underneath and second", he paused and cupped my breasts, while placing a soft kiss on each areola, making my nipples stand and show through the fabric, "your breasts are beautiful and in the absolute right place without it!"