Walking On Thin Ice

A/N: I might have taken it a little too far with 6500+ words, but I hope you enjoy the effort!

"Little-bean! I thought you would never show up here again! You're long overdue with coming here to let me attend to your appearance. How's the despicable body hair, honey? Do we need to...", Francis was overly excited and tried to give me one of his hugs, which would lift me from my feet, so he could whirl me around, but I interrupted him before he could try.

"Woah, slow it down, Francis. And no lifting me up please. I'll explain it another time, okay?", I hissed, so that the other girls in the room wouldn't hear me.

The man with the long blond hair quirked an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Let me at least give you a hug!"

But I shook my head and nudged him to the side, placing my bag and jacket on a chair.

Francis sighed dramatically and wondered:

"What's up with you? You're acting strange. Let me at least have a look at your armpits, girl!"

"Francis, please calm down. The show at the weekend is my last for at least a year. I'm taking a break, I'm just doing that last one, to give Mr Agreste and his partners the time to find somebody else. So no more waxing, I'm good for that one show!", I whisper-yelled at the stylist.

"What? Why would you do that? Doesn't that cause any trouble with your actual living situation? What did Mr Agreste say to that? What are you going to do in the meantime? I mean, you probably need more time for your studies, but girl, you need to live off something too!", he blurted out and I immediately shushed him again.

"For heaven's sake, Francis, keep it down. Just show me the things, I have to wear for the show and let me try them on to see, if everything fits correctly!", I ranted and he somehow sensed, that he shouldn't try to argue with me right now and so he hooked his hand under my arm and pulled me into another room.

I really had hoped for something else, but of course, all he showed me for the upcoming show, was lingerie again. I groaned as I carefully looked at each piece. I had felt uncomfortable before, when I wasn't yet used to it, but even after all that Francis had done back then, to get me prepared, this was worse. I felt as if I would be exposing the tiny creature inside of me to all sorts of dangers. I knew, that it was stupid, as if regular clothes would shield my baby from anything, but I couldn't help it.

"Are we starting to feel embarrassed because of that again, little-bean? Please don't tell me, we have to start over with everything until you dare to get on that runway!", he lamented and I shook my head and sighed.

"I guess, that one time, I can just push through, right?", I said wearily, "just give me the first, I want to memorize the correct order already!"

With a wide smile, obviously an attempt to cheer me up, he handed me the first pair, luckily some kind of negligee, which, even if I could see through and through the fabric, covered my upper body and half of my butt. And, another good thing about this piece of clothes, it didn't have cups, the part for the breasts was only sewn in a little bit, so it wasn't too tight for my still growing boobs.

When I stepped in front of Francis, he narrowed his eyes, but still kept quiet. The next thing he handed me, made me swallow heavily. It was a black, laced push-up bra with the matching tanga and I knew from the look at it, that I wouldn't be able to fit my breasts into those tiny cups.

I was, of course, very right about that. The slip and the band of the bra were a perfect fit, if only the cups were like two sizes bigger. I had always worn a B cup and recently had changed to a C. But those were barely more than an A and I not only looked ridiculous, it squeezed my breast so tightly, that it hurt like shit.