Starting In The Spring

While we all got more and more into our new routine, time passed by incredibly fast and soon it was already April again. The twins were growing almost as quickly as Paul and could both already hold their heads for a short while on their own.

After Sean had been to his chief of surgery and talked to him after they had all calmed down, the older man was very understanding and let him come back to work, even apologising that nobody had listened to him and that he had even been threatened by the doctor who should have actually been teaching him instead of telling him off for being right about something severe.

So, as I had barely anything to do all day, I watched the little girls about two hours each day, because Nathalie not only helped Gabriel in the office again already but also for the two of them to have some time for themselves every now and then. Having a by then almost seven months old baby, who had begun to crawl or rather slither, yet he still was fast if he wanted to get to anything he had seen and wanted to touch, I could very well understand how challenging taking care of two babies must be and therefor offered my or Sean's and my help a lot. As did Adrien and Marinette. Sometimes Alya and Nino were with them, trying to already get some routine due to the birth of their own baby approaching with big steps.

It wasn't much longer until Gabriel's birthday and short time later Adrien's sixteenth. Marinette's would follow in summer, but before that, Alya and Nino's baby was due. It was the Sunday before the end of April and I had just gotten out of bed around five o'clock in the morning because I had heard Sean leave for work an then I needed to pee, so I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom.

Feeling a still familiar nausea as soon as I got to my feet, I narrowed my eyes as I rushed into the next room and barely made it to the toilet before my stomach contents came back up. Groaning I laid my head onto the lid afterwards, enjoying the cool surface for a moment, before pulling the lever to rinse everything down, so I could empty my bladder very soon.

Thinking back to about a year ago, I couldn't help but start to smile, when I imagined I might be pregnant again. I tried to figure out if my breasts had changed too, but as I was still nursing my son, I couldn't tell much by touching them. Only that it got me all worked up and longing for my boyfriend.

"Well," I said to myself, "that's a new thing, getting all horny by simply feeling my own boobs."

Only then I noticed that I had started to gently caress my belly, the certainty of carrying Sean's child already settling into my mind. I laughed as I finished my business and went to brush my teeth.

As I scooted back into bed, feeling as if I hadn't slept at all, I sighed deeply, hoping for Paulie to sleep a little longer than he usually would.

He did, like ten minutes. I groaned as I looked at the time. Half past seven only.

"Good morning, Paulie!" I cooed and picked him up. Feeling a little dizzy and nauseous again, I ignored it and went with my son to get him dressed and then feed him. I was really sending prayers to anywhere, hoping his diaper would just be wet, but sadly he had a big smelly...

Before I could finish that thought, my stomach turned from the smell, and while I held him with one hand on the changing table, I turned around to throw up into the sink, as it was the only thing I could reach without letting go of Paul and endangering him to a possible fall from this height to the tiled floor.

I was panting when I could eventually stop gagging and groaned before I looked at my son and quickly wiped him clean and placed a new diaper around his little butt, so he wouldn't pee into my face once again. Then I said with a sweet voice.

"Well Paulie, how about we two get some breakfast and then go and visit daddy at work? Would you like that?"

He squealed at the word 'daddy' and I grinned.