You must make a quick decision now!

Alya had asked Sean, if Marinette and Adrien could come to the examination, or rather to be with her at the ultrasound, so they could see their baby too and of course he had allowed that, as long as they would wait outside for the rest of the examination.

Afterwards they had gathered all their courage and called their parents, asking them to come to the hospital and then told them about the pregnancy and that they wanted to keep the baby.

All four adults had been disappointed and were rather angry, yet still they had promised to support them and help them wherever they could. When my boyfriend returned, with the two teenagers, while the young parents to be were leaving on their way home with their parents, they wouldn't stop talking about everything until Gabriel entered our room and chased them out, to order his son to do his chinese lesson and the girl to stop worrying her parents, who already had tried to call her for several times, before they had called the designer, and go home as well.

She had shyly apologized, her cheeks deep red and had run off, yet not without giving Adrien a very passionate kiss, which I was certain, his father would find inappropriate right in front of him. But as he had promise to his wife on their wedding day, only the official one, the 'real' one was about to come in the early summer of the next year, he didn't make a scene and just looked away.

For about three weeks, Alya's baby was their main topic. Good thing, we didn't have to be with them all of the time. Even Nathalie, who was really bored after Sean had ordered real bedrest eventually had enough of it and told them to let her get some sleep, as she felt rather tired.

I had just been passing by her and Gabriel's bedroom and had overheard her little lie, when I was on my way to the kitchen, to get something to eat, and waited for the kids to leave, then knocked on the frame of the open door, asking:

"Hey, can I come in?"

"S-Sure!", she muttered, my face already telling her, what I had heard, "and before you start..."

"I get it, I can't bear to hear another word about Alya either! How are you doing? I have been so busy with Paul and catching up on my university work lately, that I barely had any time left to come here. And of course I wanted to spend those last weeks with Sean, as long as he is on vacation!"

I blushed slightly, when I saw her grin.

"I totally understand that!", she exclaimed, "but I missed you and the little guy. Come and let me hold him. Maybe you can spare a few minutes for me before the year is over!"

I looked ashamed to the floor, but instantaneously nodded.

"I can even spare an hour or more, if you'd like. Sean has gone to buy fireworks for tonight with Gabriel and I was just on my way, to find some snack, as we won't have dinner before ten o'clock or even later. I really hope, you feel good enough to join us in the dining hall. Christmas was so much fun, though we still weren't on our own, as we are now. So tell me, how are the girls?", I gushed out.

Nathalie smiled at me, then groaned:

"Ouch, just feel for yourself!"

She pointed at a spot on her belly and I placed my hand on it to soon be kicked strongly.

"WOW", I yelled and almost jumped from the startle, "how can they be so strong?"

I continued, before she had the chance to answer me:

"But according to where I just had my hand, they still haven't turned, am I right?"

The tired looking woman shook her head.

"Sadly they haven't. Your doctor has already told me, that my latest lab results were concerning and that I should get mentally prepared to have a c-section very soon", she shrugged and added, "to be honest, I am looking forward to it. I have been hoping to be able to have a natural birth for so long, but by now, I feel way too exhausted to even want to try! Right now the only thing I want to be able to do, is keeping them in my belly as long as possible, so they can mature a bit more, before they will be born!"