New Relationships And A Lot Of Worries

"Well, was she?" I asked Caline. Nathalie and I were sitting in her living room when she told us about her date and the night that followed.

The red-haired woman blushed and shook her head.

"I won't tell you about that!"

"Oh please, spill. If you tell us your darkest secrets, we might be willing to give you some from our threesome!" Nathalie tried to bait her. It worked. She was just about to start when her doorbell chimed and she quickly went to see who was in front of the door.

"I hope you're okay with my offer?" Nath quietly questioned me while we were alone.

"Yeah, sure. As long as we'll hear some spicy stories, I am fine. Sean is still refusing to do anything with me because of that tiny thing on Monday!" I exclaimed. I only figured that I had answered much louder than I had intended, when a familiar voice asked from the door that led into the room.

"What happened on Monday? Something going on?" Gisele looked concerned as she watched me from where she waited for Caline to come back from the kitchen.

"Oh, hi!" I blurted out. "Nothing really happened on Monday. At least nothing that wouldn't have happened to me before!"

"Actually..." Nathalie began as she stood up to shake the doctor's hand. "Hi, I am Nathalie and you must be Gisele. Now I feel really bad, as I kinda have been a patient of yours without ever meeting you. But I met your brother once. And I had a rather unpleasant encounter with your ex-husband, which might have started the avalanche that got him fired in the end. And what happened on Monday," she looked at me sternly, "wasn't exactly nothing, and you know that. Sean wouldn't be as worried if he had no reason."

Nathalie's words obviously changed Gisele's plans and she entered the room without waiting for Caline any longer. She sat down in an armchair opposite to Nathalie and me and asked directly.

"Why don't you just tell me what happened? Maybe I can give you some advice or be of any help in some way."

After hearing her say 'that' I looked at Nathalie with a mischievous grin and she immediately knew that I was referring her offer to the question I had asked Caline. Before she could say anything, after shaking her head only for me to notice, I burst into laughter.

"That depends," I gushed out between heaving breaths, "on Caline's answer to my last question!"

At the very moment said woman stepped into the room, carrying a tray with four mugs. She placed it on the table, then turned towards Gisele and bent down to kiss her delicately on the lips, before telling her nonchalantly what my question had been about.

"I was just telling them about our date and the moment when I said, I was sure, you're a natural. She wanted to know if I was correct."

"Oh my!" The doctor mumbled in obvious shock. "Now I get why you were laughing. Still, it's..."

Nathalie came to my defense.

"Let me explain the issue very quickly. My friend here passed out on Monday after I told her, what her maman had asked me to tell her. And since then her fiance refuses to have any sexual contact with her. And the problem with that is..." She grinned at me as she stopped.

I groaned.

"You think it's funny, right? Do I have to remind you, how you felt when you were having the twins and Sean ordered you to rest? Or until lately, after the girls were born and you weren't allowed to..."

"Fine, I was really mean. Still, I was a little horny, while you are..."

"Stop it! I confess, I am a hormone controlled monster!"