Dinner Date

The young teacher seemed to be really nervous and agitated when we went to Alya's room. Not even the conversation with the new mother could fully get her focused, and so I decided to ask her to come back home with us. Having recalled her and Nathalie to be old friends, I had a small hunch that she would be able to get Caline to calm down a little bit.

As soon as Miss Bustier heard me offer that, she smiled at me and agreed.

"That's a wonderful thought. Thank you."

I grinned and said.

"Well, after hearing the story about the two of you taking revenge on a certain woman, which ended in a kiss, I was curious to see you in one room together." I winked after I finished.

Caline blushed but immediately told me.

"Nath and I were the best friends back then. But she never was my type. As I wasn't hers. I have to admit that she is a really good kisser though."

I smirked even wider when I said.

"I very much agree to that."

Sean grunted as I did, and I giggled. The red-haired woman raised an eyebrow at me. Then she asked hesitantly.

"So, uhm, you and Nathalie did... But I thought you were with Mr Agreste before... How..."

I laughed out freely, and even my fiance couldn't hold back his smile.

"I'd like to see your reaction to 'that' story!" He chuckled at the teacher while I blushed deeply.

"Well, I was with Gabriel when Nathalie came to my room with me to help me find a dress for his birthday. We started joking around, and one thing led to the next until we all of a sudden were kissing. Then Gabriel walked in on us and was about to get angry when I suggested he could join us. And as neither of them wanted to make me cry once again because I was already pregnant then, which was the reason for Nathalie trying to help me find something to wear, they agreed and we had a really wonderful experience. We were all a bit in shock when then Sean called me and brought me to the hospital with him, where I found out that Nathalie got pregnant while we were... you know. And as he and I felt attracted to each other since the first examination he did at the beginning of my pregnancy with Paul, we got 'very' close while we waited for Gabriel to talk Nath out of having an abortion and do as I asked him to do, meaning finally confessing his feelings for her."

I took a deep breath after I had finished my story.

Caline stared at me open-mouthed.

"Holy shit! I could tell that Nathalie had feelings for her boss, but who would have thought she would be capable of going that far. Not that I am judging. But she was always so shy and tried to never show any of her emotions when we were teenagers. I can't wait to tease her with that. Thank you for telling me. You took a lot of my anxiety away. Now I think I can get through that dinner easily if my old friend all of a sudden opened up like that!" She exclaimed.

I groaned.

"I wasn't exactly planning on making Nathalie feel embarrassed, Caline. Is it okay if I call you Caline?"

She nodded.

"Of course it is. Nath and I were like sisters when we were younger. So you're kinda like family too, after you and her... I mean, I haven't seen her babies yet, but Adrien and Marinette have, of course, talked about them and shown pictures, and if they came to be while you were all three..."

I laughed as I nodded.

"Yeah, I made that joke too, right before Nath's water broke. I told her that those girls were somehow the babies of the three of us. But believe me, they look exactly like Nathalie. Paulie, on the other hand..." I babbled happily, barely noticing that we were already at the car. Taking out my phone, I mumbled.