12: ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴇᴀʀꜱ, ᴀ ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ, ᴀ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴜʏ

𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙼𝙼𝚇𝚇 𝙰.𝙳.
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜
𝚄𝚛𝚜𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝
𝚄𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚜

𝐔𝐫𝐬𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬

“I’m thrilled you all could make it here. Honestly.” Ursa Major said as he led Kynigòs and the Zodiac Guardians throughout the streets of Ursus. “We’re really pleased to have you all here.”

“Huh, we really are running into every person and their dog here.” Tanner commented. “Even though we didn’t see Professor Orion in the Oreon District.”

“In this case, probably every person and their pet grizzly bear.” Cristian noted, pointing at the front of the group.

Ursa Major was indeed walking with a large, adult grizzly bear, whom he called Jane. Despite her fierce looks, the bear didn’t seem like she had the intention of hurting any of the Zodiac Guardians at all.

Upon hearing Tanner and Cristian’s comments, Ursa Major turned to assure them, “Don’t worry, Jane’s a good bear, she’d never hurt anyone. Unless absolutely necessary, of course.”

“I wouldn’t like to know what ‘absolutely necessary’ means.” Cassie whispered. “It doesn’t seem like a good thing.”

Kynigòs, who walked in the front of the group, was having a conversation with Ursa Major. “I hope the clock tower in Dracais is going well.”

“It isn’t done yet, but it’ll be finished soon.” replied Ursa Major. “It’s nice of you lot to check in on our district. It’s got tons to offer, after all. Tons that a certain neighbouring district doesn’t have.” He added softly.

“Ah, yes, the politics.” said Remily, who had heard what Ursa Major had said. “Ophiuchus told us about it. Sounds like a sibling dispute between districts to me.”

“It is,” Ursa Major said with a sigh. “Literally. I told my sister that running her own district was hard, and that she wouldn’t want to do it by herself, and look where she is now! Struggling with tourism! Unbelievable.”

“It’s unfortunate that your districts got put next to each other.” said Sienna. “I feel sorry for whatever district borders your districts.”

“It’s alright, Ms Delphinus doesn’t really mind.” Ursa Major responded. “Anyways, I’ve been meaning to ask, what’s up with the whole getting kidnapped thing?”

Kurtis heaved a sigh. “It’s a really long story. Quinn basically said it in the meeting.” He turned to give Quinn a thumbs up, who gave him one back in return. “Essentially, we were taken here against our own will.”

“Man, that sure sucks.” said Ursa Major apologetically. “Not going to lie, I didn’t think you guys had it in you at first. But now that I think about it, why couldn’t the Galaxy Orb have chosen someone who was placed right here?”

“Exactly!” Asmara agreed. “Also, couldn’t Ophiuchus have explained everything first before getting us here? Y’know, just to keep us all up to date?”

“I would have appreciated that a lot more if we were given the explanation first.” Clio piped up, nodding in agreement with Asmara’s words.

Ursa Major thought for a while before responding. “That would be a problem. For one, you probably wouldn’t have believed it, and you wouldn’t have come with us.”