~*~My OCs~*~

ROLE OF PISCES GUARDIAN

FULL NAME
Quinn Jackie Williams

NICKNAME
None

AGE (14-18)
16

GENDER
Non-binary (they/them)

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

NATIONALITY
African American

FACECLAIM
Sierra A. McClain (Just imagine this picture but with shorter hair and no earrings)

 McClain (Just imagine this picture but with shorter hair and no earrings)

POWER
Hydrokinesis (control of water)

SPECIFIC ABILITIES
- Can control any source of water (and even liquid in general) as long as it's close by
- Can breathe underwater

PERSONALITY
Quinn sees no reason to want to escape reality. Sure,  reality is cruel, but according to Quinn, facing your problems head on is way better than trying to escape from them, and they see things the same way with reality. Quinn is rather an ambivert. They prefer staying indoors and curling up beside a pile of books over socialising, but they are also quick to start up a conversation, and they like talking to others about interesting topics. Quinn really wants to learn about different cultures and languages because they plan on studying abroad. This makes them genuinely curious when exchange students come to their school, and they're keen to make friends with them and learn more about their cultures. Quinn doesn't get affected by rude comments much, unless it's about someone they care about.

BACKSTORY
Quinn was born in Chicago, Illinois, but moved to Marseille, France at a young age. They stayed there for 7 years, before they moved back to Chicago when they were 12. Quinn discovered their hydrokinesis powers when they and their family were in a hotel on a vacation in Las Vegas. Quinn was having a competition with their siblings about who can hold their breath underwater the longest. Their siblings resurfaced after a minute or so, but Quinn kept staying underwater, just sitting at the bottom of the pool not even noticing that fifteen minutes had passed. Quinn's siblings started to panic, and frantically started explaining everything to a nearby lifeguard. At that moment, Quinn realised that their siblings were gone, so they decided to resurface, and accidentally caused a huge wave of pool water to come crashing against the people beside the pool, including their siblings and the lifeguard.

STRENGTHS
Power: Can breathe underwater
Personality: They are a linguist and can communicate in different languages

WEAKNESSES
Power: The breathing underwater thing tends to scare the crap out of people (*cough* backstory *cough*)
Personality: They are quick to rain on other people's parades when it comes to imaginative stories

LIKES
- Books
- Talking about interesting topics
- Learning about different cultures
- Travelling
- The sea

DISLIKES
- Those people who say "you can only be a boy or a girl there's no in between" (is there a word for that? non-binary-phobes?)
- People who are rude to their friends
- Delayed flights
- Accidentally being culturally disrespectful/offensive to someone

LOVE INTEREST?
Yeppity yep (is that a word-)

QUOTES
"If we look at this situation realistically using what we've observed so far... we're doomed."
"Oh, you're from [insert place here]? That's awesome! Is it true that you guys have [insert some stereotype here]? Wait, there isn't? Did I offend you? Please don't hate me, I'm sorry!"

OTHER
Quinn can speak French fluently, due to having lived in France for 7 years. They have a long list of different languages that they want to learn.

~~~

ROLE OF OPHICUHUS

NAME
Ophiuchus

NICKNAME
Ophi

AGE
1500

GENDER
Male (he/him)

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

APPEARANCE
Coffee brown hair that goes up to his shoulders (he likes to tie it up in a little ponytail), navy blue eyes, pale skin

POWER
Electrokinesis (control of electricity)

SPECIFIC ABILITIES
- Can create, shape, and manipulate electricity
- Slight thunder manipulation as well

PERSONALITY
Ophiuchus is a responsible figure as well as a part time sinnamon roll. Sometimes, he's working on a project for the President and he doesn't want to be disturbed. Other times, he's stealing food from the kitchen. Nevertheless, he's a huge sweetheart and is willing to help anyone in need. Being the President and Vice President's assistant, Ophiuchus is knowledgable in many fields, such as Galactican history, debate, politics, and the other stuff that the President and Vice President can't take care of. Except finance, that's the Vice President's job, and besides, Ophiuchus sucks at finance issues. He's basically the source of electricity of the Galactic Heavens Headquarters, because who needs electricity bills when you got Ophiuchus? Other than that, he's legally not allowed to swear. (Not exactly legally, but- oh well, you get what I mean, do you?)

SOCIAL STATUS IN THE GALACTIC HEAVENS
Assistant of the President and Vice President of the Galactic Heavens

STRENGTHS
Power: C'mon, Ophi's the reason why the Galactic Heavens Headquarters don't need no electricity bills
Personality: Can and will help everyone with everything (besides finance issues)

WEAKNESSES
Power: NO OPHIUCHUS DON'T TOUCH THE WATER- (Water and electricity don't exactly mix)
Personality: He makes weird swear words which make others think that he isn't actually serious

LIKES
- Food
- Helping others

DISLIKES
- Chaos
- Finance stuff (he thinks that it's so damn complicated)
- People not taking him seriously

QUOTES (2)
"Okay, let's start this meeti- What the frickety-frack happened here?"
*inhales and exhales, sets pile of papers on table* "Now listen here, you son of a pineapple-"

TAG SOMEONE (ACTUALLY SOME PEOPLE SINCE I'VE DONE 2 FORMS)!

WolfRaider564DarvelFan4 (Don't mind this tag this is just for my applyfic)