05: ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ

𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚒𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙼𝙼𝚇𝚇 𝙰.𝙳.
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜
𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫

"We need the guards to secure the main entrance." Kynigòs told Ru as the two of them ran towards the main entrance.

The president and vice president swiftly made their way to the entrance of the Galactic Heavens Headquarters, where Camelopardalis and Proxima Centauri stood.

"Camelopardalis. Proxima Centauri." Kynigòs addressed them both.

"What is it, Ma'am?" Cam asked.

"The Galaxy Orb has sensed danger inside the headquarters." Ru explained. "We need you both to guard the main entrance to make sure nothing and no one gets in or out."

Proxima nodded grimly. "Understood."

The doors closed and the president and vice president departed, leaving the two guards to guard the main entrance.

"I wonder what sort of stuff's going inside." Cam piped up.

"Must be important if they're telling us not to let anyone out." Proxima commented.

"Hello." A voice spoke, nearly making the two guards jump.

Standing beside the two was a girl with dark grey hair and dark blue eyes. A brownish-black haired male holding a Madagascar cockroach in his hands stood beside her.

"My goodness, Vulpecula Nova, you can't just pop out of nowhere!" Proxima chided the girl.

Vulpecula shrugged. "Eh, I was bored. Besides, Perseus and I are looking for a friend of ours."

"I'm afraid I can't let you in, Cula." Cam shook his head. "The building's on lockdown."

"I see." The man, Perseus, looked up at the tall building in front of him. "Is something going on in there?"

"According to the president, some danger." answered Proxima.

Vulpecula sat down on one of the steps of the stairs in front of the Galactic Heavens Headquarters. Looking up at the others, she asked, "Has anyone met the new Zodiac Guardians yet?"

Proxima nodded their head. "Cam and I saw them around an hour ago. They came into the building."

"They were also shouting something about being kidnapped by Ophiuchus." Cam added. "Dunno what that's about."

"I saw them in Andromedea." said Perseus. "Apparently Ophiuchus had to go through some trouble to get them."

"They also went to the Astronomia Town Square." Vulpecula said. "Seemed pretty creeped out by me, although I couldn't really tell." She looked towards the entrance of the headquarters. "Is Ophiuchus in there?"

Proxima nodded again. "You won't get to see him now though. But why do you ask?"

Perseus held up a single blunt pencil in his hands. "He dropped his pencil when he was in Persia. I figured that he'd want it back. I met up with Vulpecula Nova at the town square and we both decided to come here."

Cam chuckled. "Just a blunt pencil? There isn't much of a point to come all the way to the headquarters, right guys?" When no one laughed, he added, "C'mon, Proxima? Perseus? Vulpecula?"