07: ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜᴘ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇꜱ

I really hate myself for the title

Also sorry for the really slow updates lately, school sucks

~▪☆▪~

𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙼𝙼𝚇𝚇 𝙰.𝙳.
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜
𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Ophiuchus had led the Zodiac Guardians to the twelth and highest floor of Tower III of the headquarters. There, he showed them to their rooms, and subsequently left them there to sleep.

It was 5am. Not many of the Zodiac Guardians could fall asleep. Of course, if you were to be kidnapped and flown away in a magic space van, how would you be able to sleep?

Sienna laid down on her bed, mentally cursing herself for getting on the stupid van in the first place. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a window trying to be opened.

She turned to the window in her room, getting out of her bed and into a battle stance as she watched the window slowly open.

"Whoever's there, get out right now! I won't hesitate to kick your face!" She threatened.

A familiar voice at the other end of the window frame answered. "Jeez, chill, Sienna," The window opened, and Remily jumped through, doing a forward roll before crouching down on her two feet. "I just came to see ya."

"That's not 'coming to see me', that's breaking and entering." Sienna eyed Remily suspiciously.

Remily shrugged casually. "Oh, that's fine, this isn't your house anyways. Besides, I heard you mumbling to yourself from my room, and decided to check on you."

"You heard me?" asked Sienna.

"Apparently the walls are like, paper thin." Remily told her. She sat down on the edge of Sienna's bed. "Can't sleep?"

"Who can?" Sienna sat down next to Remily before heaving a sigh. "I miss my home."

"So do I." Remily responded. "But it doesn't seem like we'll be going anywhere soon." Getting up, she headed to the door. "I'm gonna go see if anyone else is awake. You coming?"

Sienna hesitate for a while before giving Remily a small nod. This promptly caused Remily to drag Sienna out the door by the arm.

Sienna watched on the side as Remily ran up to a random room and knocked on it. The responses they received were a sigh and a "Come in".

The two girls opened the door to find Kurtis and Asmara, both sitting cross-legged on the floor, casually playing a game of Uno.

"Hey girls, what's up?" asked Asmara casually before putting her last card onto the pile. "And I win."

"Goddammit Asmara I had a +4 card!" Kurtis complained, frustratedly slapping his cards onto the floor.

Asmara looked up at Remily and Sienna. "What brings you here anyways? Can't sleep?"

"Obviously." Sienna replied. "I spent all that time trying to think of an escape plan."

"An escape plan. Sounds cool." Kurtis remarked, tidying up the cards. "Though I don't see how we're supposed to get back to our home planet, which is probably light years away."