~*~Rules~*~

Well this is my first applyfic so I don't really know how to start.

Here are the rules. They probably aren't as harsh as normal applyfic rules, but I'm trying my best.

~~~

Rule 1: Being Active (or just voting and commenting because can you even be active in an applyfic?)

I personally won't really mind you not being active, because as all of you – well maybe not all of you – will know, I am a very busy author, which means that I will not be very active. Despite that, I would appreciate it if you'd vote and/or comment on the chapters of this book. If you don't want to miss out on any updates, I suggest that you add this book to your library.

~~~

Rule 2: Reservations

If you wish to reserve a spot, your spot will be reserved for 7 days (aka 1 week). If you don't turn in your form within those 7 days, the spot will be opened. Also, please reserve a spot before filling in a form.

~~~

Rule 3: Be Nice

I think this one's self explanatory. Don't throw any curse words at anyone if they have reserved a spot that you wanted to reserve.

~~~

Rule 4: Diversity

Everyone is different and special in their own way, and so is your character. Please don't make them all look the same (unless your character has a twin, then that's fine).

~~~

Rule 5: Passwords

If you want to join, please fill out these passwords. You can also wait and fill the passwords in when the slots are created and opened, I'm completely fine with that.

Password 1: Favourite zodiac sign (it doesn't have to be your own, it can be any sign)

Password 2 (oh gosh there's probably gonna be a lot of debate on this one): In your opinion, would you consider Ophiuchus to be a zodiac sign?

~~~

The roles/slots will be up tomorrow, or as soon as I can get them up.

Maybe these rules are a bit too loose, I don't know.

How do you think I'm doing so far?

Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

Confusion owo

P.S. ISTG MY OTHER BOOKS ARE STILL ONGOING I'M TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE THEM HHFDASFGDHSAGDSAJDA-

See friends, this is what happens when one has too many books