~*~Main Role Slots~*~

The way this applyfic is going to work is that there are going to be 13 main roles (aka the Zodiac Guardians), and a couple of minor roles. The main roles are obviously going to appear more, and the minor roles will appear less, but I'll still make them appear as much as I can get them to appear.

So here are the main roles.

Before I say anything about them, I want you to remember all those stereotypes about the zodiac signs. You got them? Good, now forget them. We won't need them in this applyfic.

The plot of this applyfic requires the Zodiac Guardians to be the opposite of their Zodiac Guardian's stereotype. You will have to keep this in mind when filling out your form. For example, if you reserve the Pisces guardian, you'll have to make them the opposite of a stereotypical pisces (realistic, unemotional, etc)

The Zodiac Guardians will each have a special power that you can choose for them if you're filling in a form. I'm going to keep track of the powers you've chosen so they don't overlap.

Powers that have been taken: Hydrokinesis (control of water), the ability to create lucid images, thermokinesis, necromancy, ghost (invisibility, intangibility, body possession), invisible 'barrier' around them that reflects away all abilities (someone created this one and I think it's rather creative!), plant manipulation, shape shifting, telekinesis, geokinesis, aerokinesis

Without further ado, here are the main roles! (One person can reserve 1-2 roles)

Edit: I moved the girls n' boys count here

Girls: 6/6

Boys: 6/6

If y'all are reading this, we need to make more male characters

Aries guardian [Taken by Candy_Souls]
A patient, peaceful leader... except that they weren't expecting to be the leader of the Zodiac Guardians and have no leadership skills.

Taurus guardian [Taken by _-CoraDeSmortGirl-_]
Probably not the most reliable person, but is very compliant. Oh boy, DO NOT let them touch the kitchen.

Gemini guardian [Twin #1 - Taken by Candy_Souls; Twin #2 - Taken by sarcastic_ethan]
These twins are very consistent people, but for them, learning new things usually takes a really long time. (If two different people are going to reserve this role, can you two please decide on an age together as we don't want one twin to be one year older than the other)

Cancer guardian [Taken by WolfRaider56]
A calm and even-tempered person. Nobody expects them to be the type to cause mischief around the house...

Leo guardian [Taken by x_Quack_x]
The most selfless and modest person you will ever meet. Seriously, who created all this "Leos being self-centered" crap?

Virgo guardian [Taken by _-CoraDeSmortGirl-_]
Doesn't give a damn about their actions. I mean, what's there to worry about if they bring a box of live fish into the house? Also, expect them to show up to a meeting 15 minutes late with Starbucks.

Libra guardian [Taken by jimmyandthebadge4eva]
Calm Libra what? I'm sorry, you're looking at this hot-headed person probably more impulsive than the stereotypical Aries. Probably holds about ten grudges, but oh well.

Scorpio guardian [Taken by A_Virgo_At_Heart18]
A very trusting person with no secrets to hide. Jealousy cannot affect them at all. Also, drop your "bad boy/bad girl Scorpio" stereotypes because this person is the complete opposite.

Sagittarius guardian [Taken by @Saggie2005]
Being both patient and responsible, this guardian is the Aries guardian's second-in-command... that is, if they aren't busy trying to round up the other guardians.

Capricorn guardian [Taken by sarcastic_ethan]
Take a moment to cross "boring" off your list of Capricorn stereotypes. This optimistic and forgiving soul knows how to party.

Aquarius guardian [Taken by -rainingwildflowers-]
Run away from emotions? I think you mean run towards them. This emotional and dependent sweetheart needs a hug.

Pisces guardian [Taken by me]
Realistic as they are, this Pisces guardian has no desire to escape reality and will take no crap from you whatsoever.

Those are the main roles! If you have reserved a slot above, please take your time to fill in the form below.

ROLE OF...

FULL NAME

NICKNAME

AGE (14-18)

GENDER

SEXUALITY

NATIONALITY

FACECLAIM (Can be a person or a specific image. If it's a specific image, please PM me the link)

POWER

SPECIFIC ABILITIES (Any specific things that the character can do regarding their power)

PERSONALITY (You can elaborate more on the sentences I have put under your role, or you can make a different personality as long as it's the opposite of the zodiac sign stereotype)

BACKSTORY (A short backstory explaining how they found out about their powers)

STRENGTHS (1 power related, 1 personality related)

WEAKNESSES (1 power related, 1 personality related)

LIKES (3+)

DISLIKES (3+)

LOVE INTEREST? (are you okay with your character having a love interest?)

QUOTES (2)

OTHER

PASSWORD (Put it here if you haven't already done it)

TAG SOMEONE!

Wow, that took a long time

The deadline for the forms is July 10th 2020, which is plenty of time (for me as well since I have to update all my books and also do schoolwork)

OKAY AND HERE'S SOMETHING I FORGOT TO ADD

The powers are given to the individuals AS THE Zodiac Guardians, not the individual themselves. This means that the power will probably relate to the Zodiac Guardian, not based on the personality of your character. (does this make sense?)