02: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴꜱ

Above is a map of the Galactic Heavens. Sorry about the bad camera quality.

Edit (8/2) - If you're wondering why you're receiving notifications for updates on these chapters, I realised that I had made a mistake, so I decided to change something. Sorry!

~▪☆▪~

𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚒𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙼𝙼𝚇𝚇 𝙰.𝙳.
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝
𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚊

They all decided that they never wanted to go to space again.

The leap through that intergalactic loophole thing felt like riding on a roller coaster. That is, a roller coaster with at least three loops and four drops in it.

Ophiuchus opened the door of the van - or shuttle, as he had called it - and ushered them all out.

"We're here!" He announced.

"Yeah, we noticed that a long time ago when the stupid van stopped shaking." Sienna grumbled.

As everyone else was complaining to Ophiuchus, Cassie looked around the place that they had landed in. It seemed like a little port city, except that instead of boats in the sea, there were random van-like objects floating in space.

"Woah-" She said in awe.

Tanner noticed her glancing around. "Cool city, huh?"

"Those vans look like the one that this Ophiuchus kidnapped us with." Cassie replied.

Tanner laughed. "But hey, at least we got free Starbucks!"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." answered Clio, who had happened to hear their conversation. "By the way, where are we?"

Ophiuchus spread out his arms and beamed. "Welcome to the Galactic Heavens, specifically the city of Andromedea in the Persia District, not to be confused with that other country on Terra. I wonder if it's still here."

"Persia's been long gone, and you can't just expect us to be chill about you kidnapping us and bringing us to outer space!" Quinn said angrily, gesturing to the city around them with their arms.

"Hey, relax, this'll be fine." Ophiuchus assured them. Whispering, he then added, "I hope."

Aidan spotted a small bug by the side of the dock. "Hey, I haven't seen that bug b'fore. Maybe it's a new species 'f Pokémon."

Asmara groaned. "Not again with the Pokémon!"

"It doesn't look like a Pokémon." Kurtis observed. "It looks like a cockroach."

Ophiuchus saw the cockroach. "It looks like a very familiar cockroach..."

Suddenly, the group heard a shout. They turned to find a man with brownish-black hair running towards them, worry in his dark eyes.

"Has anyone seen a Madagascar cockroach around here?" He asked, then stopped when he saw the cockroach at the docks. He ran towards it, scooped it up, and held it up to his face. "Percy Jr.! I thought that I had lost you!"