~*~Cast~*~

THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

THE MOMENT THAT TOOK WAY LONGER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE

*ahem*

Welcome to the cast chapter! How are y'all doing? I hope you're having a wonderful day/night.

So here I'm introducing the main characters (i.e. the Zodiac Guardians) as well as some side characters. I'm also adding who created the character along with some basic character info. If you forgot that you signed up for this, you did, so here we are.

I would also like for the people who have created one of the MAIN CHARACTERS ONLY to put a comment (or two, depending on how many characters you've made) beside the "thoughts on [insert name] ⤖" thing underneath the character aesthetics and info. I would like for you to put one quote and a few sentences about what your character would think of that character. This is what I need for writing the chapters later on.

I REPEAT, ONLY PEOPLE WHO MADE MAIN CHARACTERS NEED TO DO THIS. THOSE WHO HAVE CREATED MINOR CHARACTERS CAN SKIP THIS STEP.

I am terribly sorry if I haven't portrayed your character correctly in the character aesthetics. Character aesthetics aren't my strong suit.

Without further ado, here's the cast!

~~~

ℤ𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕔 𝔾𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤

ᴀɪᴅᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ

ᴀɪᴅᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ

Candy_Souls

14 | he/him | heterosexual, but questioning

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀɪᴅᴀɴ ⤖

✩