Energy Drink

Timeskip, still Hinata POV: Nekoma has arrived for the match.

"Shoyo, hey." Kenma's voice was as quiet as ever, and a small smile was painted on his face. "Did you lose weight?"

"Mhm!" I chirped, smiling. "I'm okay though, I just think my metabolism is changing."

"Okay," He said vaguely, face not changing. "Kuroo is so set on beating Karasuno, so I hope you're ready.

"I missed most of practice yesterday, actually." I sighed. "I was at a doctors appointment."

"Oh- are you alright?" Kenma's tone switched to worried.

"Of course I am. My mum was just worried about me. She's a bit protective."

Nishinoya joined the conversation. "Yeah, Hinata, you never told us what happened yesterday."

"I just sat there while my GP tried to convince me I was bulimic, when I'm not." I laughed.

"You still feeling all tired?" Noya questioned.

"Yeah, but I'm sure it'll wear off."

"I have an energy juice!" Noya smiled. "You can have it, I'm not gonna drink it. Asahi went into a talk about looking after my teeth. What does this have? 18.7 of carbs per 250 ml, which of sugars 17. So pretty sweet, huh"

I laughed. To be honest, I was very tired. I decided to take him up on it. I drank up from the 500ml bottle, as I was so thirsty. I gasped deeply for air after drinking, and put the bottle down "Thanks, Noya. I needed that"

Kuroo walked over "Look! It's a group of elementary schoolers!" He joked. "How did you get here?"

"Hey!" Nishinoya yelled. "Just because your built like a beanpole, you aren't better than us!"

Kuroo just smiled.

"Okay everyone!" Ukai called. "We're gonna start the match in a few minutes, so quit your mothers meetings." The chatting groups disbanded, and went to their sides of the court.

He walked over to the team, and looked around. "I want you to use this game to understand yourselves better alright. I want a clean game, please don't all go to war on eachother. Alright, positions please. Hinata, stay for a moment."

Everyone looked confused, but went to stand on the court anyway. "Are you alright, Hinata? Did you sleep okay?"

"Yes, fine." I said.

"You look pale, are you in pain? Exhausted?"

"No, no of course not." I lied. I saw backing down as letting everyone down, so I stayed committed to playing.

"Alright. Be careful." He said, looking at me proudly, but worriedly.

I walked out onto the court, and the match began. Five minutes in, I wasn't doing much to help, as I wasn't needed yet, and I was grateful, my vision was foggy during those minutes, I was too tired to jump. I'd mess up for sure. At the perfect moment, blurring gone, feeling slightly more awake, I saw an opportunity. I jumped to hit it, it was a perfect shot, perfect. I was ready. But then it all stopped. It all stopped.

A/n: not sure what to put here x