Bokuto's Photos

Sam's POV: Timeskip to after breakfast. By Mrbeansaysmagik

Karasuno was about to start their match of the morning. Every team was cheering them on.
They got into their positions quickly. The whistle blew, the ball flew. The game had started.
Daichi received the ball, Tanaka passed it to Kageyama, him and Asahi scored the first point. Much to Shoyo's dismay.
Nekoma's blockers blocked a couple of Shoyo's spikes, while Karasuno did the same back.
Nekoma scored 25 points, then Karasuno stayed at 17 points, losing the first round.

The second round, Yaku and Noya came into the spotlight, doing what liberos do best.
They saved a bunch of points each, but the score was closer this time. 25:23 to Nekoma. Making them win, and leaving Karasuno in 4th place overall, an improvement from second to last the day before.

Both teams were congratulated, and Shoyo seemed proud of himself, even though he'd just lost.

"I did it!" He squeeled, grabbing my hands and bouncing up and down. "I didn't go low!!" He bounced on the spot in utter excitement.
"Good job,Shoyo!" I praised him, laughing.

"Hey! Sam, right?" A second year pulled us from Shoyo's excitement. "I'm Akaashi, uh, you know my friend ...?" Akaashi had a sweet smile, yet he was nervous.
"Of course, he's really cool." I smiled, peeking around at an eavesdropping Bokuto.
He also bounced up and down at the praise.

"Yeah, he begged me to ask you, would you possibly help him out? He needs advertisment for after highschool" Akaashi asked. "You're the best photographer I've met, and Bo would really appreciate it, he can pay you?" He finished. Nervous with anticipation.
"I appreciate the compliment, and yeah of course! I don't mind."

No POV:

Sam walked over to Bokuto, pulling out their notebook and resting it on their knee. "Bokuto... koutarou spelt K-O-U-T-A-R-O-U isn't it?"

"Yeah, Yeah it is!" As exited as Bokuto was, it was easy to tell he was slightly nervous.

"Okay, great! Do you mind if we spend maybe the last ten minutes of lunch just discussing-" They paused, writing a few more notes. "You're the ace, and the captain, aren't you?"

Bokuto beamed at this. "Yeah I am!"

"All the Unis, or wherever you're planning on going will like that." They wrote down a few more bullet points. "Outside... hitter." Sam mumbled, while scribbling. "The last ten minutes of lunch just to discuss what you're looking for. I can do plenty of shots during the afternoon matches, and if I need any extra, I can keep you for half an hour maximum afterwards, sounds good?"

"Yeah! Um, great!" Bokuto laughed in excitement. "How much do you need me to pay you?"

"Oh, nothing. Just please credit me on social media if any of these are going online."

Bokuto nodded. "U-um well, Akaashi probably needs help... with volleyball, so I'm going to go and.."

"Yeah, okay." Sam walked back to Hinata, who was drinking water in his ten minute break.

"Akaashiiii." Bokuto sighed. "Thank you..."

"Next time in a situation like this, you're asking yourself." Akaashi frowned

Hinata POV:

From nowhere, my phone started blaring. I read the notification, and so did Sam. "What the hell does that mean?" I asked them.

"You need to change your CGM. Did you bring an extra?" Sam asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's in my box."