Cleaning duty

Sam's POV: by Mrbeansaysmagik

Ukai led us outside, even thought it was our punishment, he did help us start off.
I helped Ukai pile all of the rubbish, and shoved it towards Oikawa once Ukai had gone back inside to supervise.
It fell all over him, causing a big racket.
"Oikawa! Clean that up right now!" Aoba Johsai's coach Irihata screeched.

I had to hide my laugh in a cough. Oikawa glared daggers into me.
"You've been glaring at me a lot lately." I commented.

"Yeah, because you're kind of annoying." He answered back, angrily shoving everything into the green bin.

"Hey, if you hadn't been snooping, we wouldn't have this problem now would we?"

"You punched me." He remarked.

"I'll do it again." I threatened, throwing a paper towel at his head. When he yelled in dramatic pain, I quickly ducked my head and continued to disinfect the table. A smile forming onto my face, but one I'd keep to myself.

Oikawa spent the next 15 minutes glaring at me, he had stopped cleaning over 10 minutes ago.

"If you fixed your face, I might just give you your fifteen minutes of fame" I mentioned.
He threw the bin bag at my head, I narrowly missed.
"Try harder next time." I commented, turning around to grab the binbag from roaming free. "Littering's bad."

Oikawa stood dumbfounded. "I never miss... how the fuck did you dodge something that big!? you sneaky bitch!"
"I was a star dodgeball player." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"You can't throw, how the hell were you a star dodgeball player- oh..." His tiny brain figured it out.

"I'm a good dodger. Einstein." I recieved another glare. "Don't glare, it doesn't look nice on you."
He held his heart in offense.

Just as we finished arguing, Ukai came outside.
"What do you need coach?" Oikawa asked, putting on an innocent act.

"You two go inside, it's getting too dark to be out here alone now." Ukai stated.

We ran inside, as it was pretty cold. Aoba Johsai were just about to play against Nekoma.

Oikawa sprinted over to his team, immediately getting ready as if it were nationals.

I took my sweet time walking over the pitch, ducking under the net and squeezing in between Noya and Hinata.

"What are your sugars?" Shoyo asked randomly.

"Dunno, hasn't alarmed in a while" I shrugged it off. But I leant into Noya to check. "oh shit..." I mumbled.

"They're high aren't they?" Noya looked down at the screen.

"Is your canular in right?" Shoyo asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I just forgot to do grams. It's fine." I quickly put double the grams through, hoping it'd come down. HIGH on dexcom was bad, and I'd get a mouthful at clinic in a couple weeks.

"You're an absolute idiot, and you're running out of insulin!" Shoyo nearly fell off the bench. "You have to change it." He spoke.

"I'll do that in a bit." I shrugged, again.
"12 units isn't going to last you an hour, we both know how bad your sugars are." Shoyo spoke facts. As much as I didn't want to admit it. "Coach!" He waved Ukai over.

"What is it kid?" Ukai asked, eyeing the both of us.

"Can we go? My sugars are high," Shoyo asked.

"Heyy Keishin..." I smiled, trying to ge this attention off of me.