Preliminaries two!

No POV:

Hinata was just about to leave the gym toilets, when he heard two teenagers talking. He recognised their voices from earlier, Wakutani players, new to the team, not entirely sure what year group.

"What, Karasuno's number ten?" The first one said.

"Yeah, he's supposed to be really good. Apparently the reason we lost last time."

"Nah, no, no. Really, I heard something off of that pretty boy in Aoba."

"The captain, or the dark haired one?"

"Captain. He was at a summer training camp with Karasuno. He's supposed to be disabled or something."
Hinata put his hand over his mouth to cover his gasp. He felt a painful feeling build up in his throat.

"What? You think he can't walk? of course he can walk you stupid fuck, he's a volleyball player."

"No, no, I'm not thick. Apparently he had some sort of seizure thing on the beach, because he couldn't last half an hour without meds and shit." He let out a hoarse laugh. Hinata was afraid he would throw up. "I'm not lying, really. He's properly not fit for sport, he's like a special kid, I swear."

"Well if what you say is true, hopefully he can just have some medical freak out and throw the game."

"Yeah, hopefully." He laughed again, and the door slammed.

Hinata pulled his hand away from his mouth, and stood still in shock for maybe a few moments. He's properly not fit for sport, he's like a special kid, I swear. He leant his head back onto the wall, the coolness making him shiver, sweating neck sticking to it slightly.

He whispered to himself, hardly audible, "Is that all I am?"  He hit his hand on his face, gently, as if to scold himself. "Oh shut up Hinata, you know that's not all you are." Even then, that unsure feeling lingered in his throat as he left.

Still No POV:

"No, no. Like I mean that this kid yeah, like stopped breathing in a match, like there's something seriously wrong with him, man." Two players leaving the toilets were shit-talking eagerly.

Sam heard this, from just a few feet away. To be honest, the two boys were so noisy Sam had already heard half of it. Sam was stood with their friends, just about to leave to go find Karasuno. "Who are you talking about?" Just then, Hinata walked out through the door, looking clearly disheartened. The two teenagers looked shocked that he had heard, and quite unsettled, but anyway nodded in his direction.

"I'm sorry?" Sam said, voice suddenly showing rage. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Sam POV: Mrbeansaysmagik

My friends crowded around me immediately. The Wakutani teens shrunk back into the corner of the corridor.

"He's gone!" One of my friends yelled to me. Coming back around the corner.

"What was it you were saying about Shoyo?" I asked.

"What are you gonna do? You're just their puny fanboy they take everywhere." One of the Wakutani players spat cockily.

"Don't think we don't know about you also having that stupid fat disea-" The other was cut off by a crack as I lunched forward, giving him a face full of fist. In classical fashion, we picked on them like the seagulls that were obsessed with my old secondary school.

They weren't too hurt, but as we heard someone nearing the corridor, we darted. But not before we threatened them if they were to snitch.

We scattered across the entire stadium, me and my best friend somehow making it to the stands.
The announcement to introduce the teams started and without speaking I sprinted all the way through the stadium again.