Natsu's Visit + Back Home

Hinata POV still.

Oh, so no more heart monitor thing, they got rid of it... nice..

I woke up to the smell of antiseptic and rapid footsteps once again. Yeah, I was still diabetic. At least the bleeping was gone, I guess. I got to have breakfast at an earlier time, as now they knew I wasn't too bashed up and didn't need any type of emergency checks. The male trainee nurse I remembered from the first night I woke up brought breakfast.

"I honestly don't know how any of this works." He confessed, ashamed handing my insulin pen.

"Oh haha, I guess I can show you." I said. After doing this multiple times yesterday, I was getting pretty good at testing my blood sugar. I did it just as I had done before, and the number read 18.1 mmol.

"So that's high, right?" The trainee said.

"Yeah, it's lower than yesterday's though." I was having soup for breakfast, so I only needed 4 grams of carbs, but I still needed to take four units of insulin as a bolus dose. The man helped me put the needle onto the pen, and I injected the fat on my stomach. This time, it only took a few minutes. The soup was very nice, but afterwards I fell back asleep, because I was still feeling drained. A few hours later, I could feel myself being dragged awake.

"Shoyo Shoyo Shoyo!!!" A squeaky, exited voice shouted in my ear.

"Arghhh." I groaned. I rolled over to see Natsu's hands on my shoulders. She was jumping up and down, using my shoulders as her booster.

"Be gentle okay Natsu, he has to rest. Okay?"

"Hi Natsu..." I murmured sleepily, a smile on my face.

Mum walked over, and sat in the visitor's seat. "You sleep okay love?"

"Sort of, people kept on coming in to check on me and I kept on waking up."

"Kae in class B shared her cake with me on Monday because she was sad you were in hospital!" Natsu cheered.

"What kind of Cake?" I asked, still sleepy.

"Chocolate! She's bringing in raspberry cake on Friday so you need to go back to sleep for a long time so I can have that too."

"Natsu!?" Mum said. I laughed, and told her it was okay. "Oh, also sweetheart, I found your phone in your backpack, you have a lot of messages."

I took it from her, and looked at my 28 missed calls from kenma within the past 12 hours, plus texts and calls from numbers I hadn't even heard of. I opened kenma's messages.

4 days ago
< Shoyo R u awake yet)
Yesterday
<SHOYO DON'T RUN AWAY FROM HOSPITAL, YOU'LL DIE!!)

Oh wow, Tanaka had really gone through with that lie. I screenshotted the text, and sent it to the Karasuno group chat.

[Image]
(GUYS WTF DO I SAY HELP>

Nishinoya Yuu
<HELP HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED US)
<IDK TELL HIM U DON'T REMEMBER WHO HE IS OR SMTH

(I'M NOT A MONSTER NOYA 😭😭>

Nishinoya Yuu
<OKAY THEN TELL HIM THE POLICE FOUND U OR SMTH)
<BUT MAKE THE STORY RLLY DRAMATIC)

(BUT IDK HOWWWW>

Tanaka Ryunosuke
<WAIT WAIT LEMME WRITE THIS I'VE WRITTEN SO MANY EXUSES FOR MISSING SCHOOL BEFORE)