Outed

Hinata POV:

"SHOYOO" I woke up to Noya shouting in my face. "Don't panic guys he's still alive- I revived him!" He said, turning to look at the group of players behind him.

"Wh..." I mumbled sleepily.

"You were all shaky and pale so Asahi thought you were dying." Noya laughed.
"Oh shit, I probably did a Sam." I snorted. Most of the team members looked confused, but me and Noya laughed, and Daichi gave a look of disapproval. I tested my sugar (3.6) and was given a bar of chocolate, which was stashed in the bottom of Tanaka's bag. I was still slightly shaky when I walked down to breakfast, but I got there okay. I took insulin in the bedroom afterwards, and changed for training. We finished last night's match against Shiratorizawa (they won, but mainly by luck, in my opinion)

We next had a match afterwards against Fukurodani, and we were in the second part. Sam's camera was clicking, getting nice shots of Noya's receives. We were 5 points ahead and gaining when I felt my thoughts become slightly harder to grasp. My hands were sweaty and I felt exhaused. I tried to give Ukai the message that I was low, without gaining too much attention. After a minute, he picked up on what I was saying, and swapped me out for Narita. Where as some of the other teams were confused, a few members of Karasuno and Nekoma looked at me worriedly.

"You low, kid?" Ukai asked.

I nodded. I picked up my phone to check the reading from my CGM, and it read 3.0.

"Sorry Sir." I said.

"Don't be. Just next time make sure you have an extra snack before you play." Then Ukai handed me an energy drink, and I sat on the bench next to Suga.
I watched some of the other teams play for a while, and I saw Oikawa eying me suspiciously. I just smiled, before he turned to Sam, miming himself clicking a camera, as if to ask for his photo taken. They sighed, annoyed, and much to Bokuto's excitement, they turned the Camera to focus on the owl-boy.

"Akaashi look, The photographer!"

"Okay, very nice. Now stay focused."

We lost the game, but it was close. We probably would have won if it weren't for my low sugar. We ran a couple of drills before lunch, and when I left, I saw Oikawa jogging up to me.

"Chibi! Can we talk?"

I nodded. "What is it?" I said in confusion, laughing slightly. He waited for the group to walk on.

"Chibi, what's wrong?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I was caught off guard by his question.

"You left the game earlier, why?"

"I was tired."

"You were fine. I could tell you had energy."

"Well you were wrong."

"Don't tell me you've got some kind of problem. Do you have asthma?"

"No, I don't have asthma."

"Well why did you-"

I cut him off. "You're looking too far into this. I was exhausted, Ukai could tell, as he is a coach, and not a high schooler, so he brought me off, okay?" I stormed off to lunch, my blood boiling. I don't know why I was so angry, it was all just pent up.