Panic.

Sam's POV:
I was waved off at the door, and began to walk home. I felt sick, and dizzy. My blood sugar had been brought back up, I had eaten dinner, despite the fact that I wasn't sure I could stomach it, so why was I feeling so ill?

As soon as I left around the corner of the street, I could feel my knees almost buckle underneath me. I focused on staying balanced, hoping that I'd reach home soon.
I was too tired to be dealing with low sugars, the sun was already setting. I just hoped I'd make it home alive. I traced my hand on any wall I walked past, to help myself stay up. It partly worked.

As i continued to walk, blocking out my hypo symptoms, my vision went all hazy, and everything started merging together, but my house was only another 15 minute walk from Hinata's, so I should've been okay.

The walk was tiring. I gave encouraging smiles to the dog walkers and mothers with prams, letting them know I was fine, though I looked like I could keel over any second. I made it only a few steps from my door, and the world turned sideways as my left side made contact with the grass.
I could no longer feel anything on my left, not even the bruises from dance earlier that day.

I attempted to get up, but it was painful, so I didn't bother. Before I could even attempt to try again, my mum rushed outside to help me.
I couldn't even form coherent sentences to tell my mum I was okay.
We both took that as a sign I infact was not okay.
I looked up at her, while she ran to get her phone. My memory was hazy after that. It was short moments all cut up.
The last thing I saw was my younger siblings looking at me, confused. They knew I was a diabetic, and this had happened once or twice before, but never in front of them.
Nothing else I could remember after that, at least until we made it to the hospital.
I was put on a stretcher as the paramedics sprinted through the hospital halls.

Only then did it click, it was just like the stroke I had when I was younger, but this time I was awake the entire time.

Flashback.
I woke up in the middle of the night, (I was one of those kids who slept through everything) and we had just moved into a house with my mum & my step dad. So it was a mess.
I don't remember how I got to my mum, but what i do remember is walking into my mum's  room, and falling onto the metal frame for her bed, (she hadn't put it together yet) Somehow i dont remember feeling any pain.
Next I remember being downstairs, my parents & a couple of my aunts & uncles were with me, all trying to get me to talk. I couldn't. Then next I remember walking next to the park down the hill to the carpark, with the paramedics infront of us.
I remember getting into the ambulance and was told to lie on the stretcher. I was a chatty child so I wandered a little but around the ambulance (the first time i'd been in one, and i could walk a little)
Then I remember waking up in the hospital in my dressing gown, throwing up.
Then I was in a wheelchair and it was really cool, we went in the lift.
Then I woke up the next day completely fine, begging my mum to let me go play in the playroom.
I was 5.

A/N: once again, thank you to Mrbeansaysmagik for writing this part!

Hinata POV:

<Sam, Where are you? You need to take pictures of me playing 👹)
<They could be in my biography one day you don't want to miss out on that 🤬)

I was sat on the steps of the gym. Sam was supposed to meet me here 10 minutes ago. They could be tardy sometimes, but I at least expected them to respond to my messages.

"Shoyo!" Someone yelled.

I thought it was Sam, so I yelled back "YOU'RE LATE!"