Introduction

Hi. This is my first book, so I'm sorry if it's not the best. Even though I will probably go over every chapter like a hundred times lol. So anyways, sorry for any bad Grammer or lack of good chioce of words. My sister is going to be helping me with that stuff though, so hopefully there won't be too many.

I'm going to try to update every Sunday and Wednesday. There won't be a specific time of when I will update during that day though. And I'm sorry if I ever update late, but I was either busy or forgot like the idiot I can be sometimes. :)

This story is inspired by so many fanfics that I have read, but the character Ophelia is inspired by the story, Love and War. I thought it was really cool how the author of that story used the name ophelia from the song. The character Ophelia herself though won't be like the one in that book though. Only the name and loss of memory. If you haven't read that book don't worry because this one has nothing to do with it. Also the charecter I designed on the cover of this book is what Ophelia looks like.

Like I said in the description, I'm going to try to make the story as close to what happens on the smp as possible, but for plot purposes there may be some gaps.

The other main characters in this story will be, Tommyinnit, Dream, Wilbursoot, Technoblade, Tubbo, Georgenotfound, Sapnap, Niki nihachu, Jschlatt, Quackity, and Karl Jacobs. There will be other people from the smp as well, but these are the the characters that have the biggest impact on Ophelia.

There will be violence and blood, like I said in the description, if that makes you uncomfortable don't read this. I'm putting the warning here so I don't have to at the beginning of the chapters with any violence. There will also be swearing and slight fluff, but absolutely no smut. I'm a minor people!

Also, like I said in the description, the cover art is mine but none of the other art at the beginning of chapters is mine. Those pictures come from places like tiktok or Instagram.

Anyways I hope you enjoy the story!!

(This next bit was added on later.)

So while I was writing I was having some trouble with ages of the characters so I'm just going to put them here so everyone knows and to help myself. (Also these ages aren't all correct for plot purposes.)

Ophelia: 20
Dream: 22
Georgenotfound: 23
Sapnap: 21
Karl Jacobs: 23
Tommyinit:17
Tubbo:17
Wilbursoot: 23
Technoblade: 23
Niki nihachu: 20
Jschlatt: 22
Quackity: 21