Chapter two - The DreamSMP

We had only been walking for a couple minutes when I noticed a couple buildings in the distance.

"Dream where are we?" I asked looking at the man walking next to me. He stopped to move a branch out of the way before gesturing to the land in front of us.

"Welcome to the DreamSMP Ophelia." He said almost proudly.

"Woah" I breathed out, walking forward, out of the trees.

I looked around to see a country much greater than the one I had just escaped. Dream had told me a little bit about where I was running from on our way here.

---

"The place you were running from is called l'manburg. The boy you were running from was Tommy. Tommyinit. He helped create that country. He's only sixteen but he can be quite the pain in the ass." He started.

"Who was the other man?" I interrupted.

"What other man?" He asked looking at me. He seemed...not confused...but interested. It was hard to tell what he was thinking though with the mask and all.

"There was another boy. He sounded older than the boy yelling for me in the forest. Tommy." I corrected "I didn't really see them but when I overheard them talking I heard his name. Tommy called him wilbur." He looked away a sense of realization seemed to dawn on him.

"Wilbur is Tommy's twenty five year old brother. Well, adopted brother." He stated. "Wilbur is the one who had the idea to create l'manburg. He's their 'president' or whatever." He said sounding annoyed, as he made quotations with his fingers when saying president. I guess he didn't see them as a real country. "They stole that land from me. The land they built l'manburg on." Oh. So he doesn't like them very much.

---

I could now see why he didn't see l'manburg as a real country. The DreamSMP was much bigger than l'manburg. It was also much more put together. There were many houses, whereas in l'manburg there didn't seem to be any. Although I didn't get a great look at it on my way out. Ha. There was also what seemed to be some shops. It was all so spread out, and from where we were standing a top a hill it looked beautiful. Especially with the setting sun behind the country. Dream came up from behind me and stood next to me.

"Come on. This way." He said coldly, while walking in the correct direction down the hill.

"DreamSMP?" I mumbled. Does that mean he built this place?

"What was that?" He asked turning around to look at me. He was now walking backwards down the steep hill. Show off.

"DreamSMP?" I said again, louder this time so he would hear me. "Does that mean you built this place?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"Not all of it. The citizens built their homes and buildings of interest. I mainly just own the land." He said turning around. We were now at the bottom of the hill. We walked a little further to see a small lake with a square oak building, seemingly floating on top of it. "But...I did build this with some friends." He said while walking up the path leading to the oak building. "It's a community house. It's a place for people like you who are lost or just need a place to stay for the night until they build there own house." Build there own house? Is he allowing me to live here? He just met me. Why is he being so helpful? He opened the door to the community house and held it open for me. Closing it once I was inside. I looked around seeing a couple beds in the corners and some chests littered against the walls.