Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy

"No." I managed to get out, catching my fathers attention. He kicked my brother in the chest sending him falling backwards with ease before making his way over to me. He crouched down to my level before speaking.

"Finally. Taking contol of your powers took a lot longer than it used to. It seems my grip over them has slipped from our time apart. But no need to worry. We can fix that." He finished with an eerie grin that sent a shiver throughout my body.

I tried to get away from him which only resulted in me releasing a yell from the pain shooting up my leg. I looked down to see my left leg covered in blood with a knife sticking out of my thigh. My eyes widened in shock.

"Ah yes. I'd say I'm sorry but it was necessary so you wouldn't get away from me again." He said, seemingly reading my thoughts of panick."What do you say we get you home and you tell me where your useless brother is hiding?" All my years of learning how to block out my emotions was suddenly useless as I felt the flood gates of pain, anger, and fear rushing out into me.

"No! I'll never tell you where he is! You're just going to kill him!" I cried out through the pain.

"Sh sh sh. We don't want you over working yourself and bleeding out now do we? I'll find him one way or another. Maybe I'll just have to kill that boy over there for motivation." He spoke as he ripped the edge of my shirt and tied it around my upper thigh before carelessly yanking out the knife. The action forcing a blood curdling scream from deep inside me. I wasn't thinking about the pain though. My thoughts were now focused on my twenty year old brother who I had just realized was no longer lying on the ground. Just as I came to this conclusion I heard a grunt from the man sat next to me. I turned my head back in his direction to see what had happend.

"Yeah right. Technoblade never dies." The pinkette spoke while holding a peice of wood over his shoulder from the castle debris which he had just used to knock my father unconscious. I let out a sigh of relief as he dropped the wood and bent down to pick me up bridal style since I couldn't walk.

"What happened after I blacked out? How did he find me so fast?" I questioned shakily.

"He didn't. You had been on a rampage for well over six hours before he arrived." I quickly looked around again and noticed the castle had been reduced to ash and debris. My eyes widened as I saw all the dead bodies, including some of the kingdoms innocent subjects. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I surveyed the damage I had caused. "Hey." I heard Techno faintly. "Look at me. This isn't your fault. You weren't you. ok?" I nodded slightly, burying my head in his chest as he passed through what was left of the gates. He took a couple more steps before stopping abruptly. Before I got the chance to ask him why he stopped I heard a very familiar voice.

"What the hell happened here?" Philza asked, shock laceing his bitter tone. I looked up from Techno's chest and down the path to see the man standing a couple feet away looking back and forth between us and the ruins behind us.

"Phil I can explain-" Techno started before being cut off.

"No. I don't want to hear it." He spoke sternly before letting out a deep sigh. "At least not right now. Right now I want to get you two back home and patched up. Then you will tell me exactly what happened here." He then turned around and started walking back down the path. Techno followed quickly behind until he caught up with Phil. We walked in utter silence until I finally shattered it.