Chapter eight - Countdown

"Do I shoot him Will, or do I aim for the skies?" The blonde asked.

"I want you to do whatever your heart says." The taller one replied.

I had followed the boys to where the bow duel would take place. I was hiding near a black building, behind some very thick bamboo. The two boys stood on one side of a wooden path above a small lake, facing Dream. The rest of l'manburg was to the side, waiting, along with George, Sapnap, and some other guy who came with Dream.

It was sundown.

"Ready?" Wilbur asked, walking to his place on the side of the path. He didn't wait for a response beofore continuing. "Please shake hands." The two boys slowly shook hands. Tommy glaring at Dream the whole time. "Alright, backs to each other. I will count ten paces. When I have said the word fire you may turn around and fire upon each other. Do you both understand?"

"Yes." Both Dream and Tommy responded. Then they both turned their backs to each other. That's when I saw him. When I really saw him. Tommy. He had baby blue eyes, just like mine. Golden blonde hair, just like mine. No. This can't happen. They can't do this!

"Ok. Ready!" Then Will began to count.

"One"

---

"Get back here Tommy! Dads gonna kill me if I lose you again!" I yelled chasing the blonde two year old through the woods.

"Catch me if you can!" Tommy yelled back.

"This isn't funny Tommy! If were still gone when dad gets back we'll be in huge trouble!" I finally ćæūğ&ţ ü] ×~£¥₩■○•

---

"Two"

---

"Who's this?" I aksed the small blonde.

"This is my new best friend! Tubbo!" He exclaimed.

"Hi." The brunette standing next to him said shyly.

"Hi Tubbo. I'm Ophelia, Þø??ýś ßī§þəř" £¥¥♤○●■

---

"Three"

---

"Dad stop! Leave him alone! He's only two!" I yelled at the man infront of me, holding Tommy by the collar of his shirt. He had been brutally training him all day, and Tommy's body finally gave up. It was his first day, he couldn't handle this type of training.

"You were the same age when I started your training!" He yelled back, still holding the boy by his collar. Tommy was out cold now. My dad was shaking him hard, trying to wake him up.

"Stop! Your hurting him!" I shouted, running up to him, trying to tear Tommy out of his grip. &ė ďîđň'þ łíķə þæţ ₩€♧¤•○

---

"Four"

---

"Give it back!" Tommy said jumping at me, trying to get the sword from in my hand.

"No way! Your five years old, you shouldn't have a sword! Who even gave this to you?" I said, questioning the young boy. He stopped jumping for a second to answer me.