Chapter six - History of The War

"Ophelia?" The boy sat next to me asked, still looking up at the stars.

"Yeah?" I replied looking at him. We were in a flower field star gazing.

"Your ok with this...right?" He asked hesitantly, looking away from the stars and locking eyes with me.

"As long as you don't bring me into it I'm fine." I spoke looking back at the sky. He was still looking at me though.

"It's just...I know your an anarchist...and well...l'manburg is a form of government. Are you sure your ok staying there with me?" He questioned. I looked back at him.

"I told you, I'll never leave you. I'll always be here to take care of you. Even if your starting a form of government." I said, ruffling his hair. He laughed, swatting my hand away.

"Thanks Ophelia...Your a ģõœđ ßįßþę{." &ë ßæįđ ¥○€₩■♧•°¤

---

I woke up to someone shaking me. I was met with a white mask. It was Dream. I had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Ophelia are you ok?" He spoke softly. I guess his meetings over. I sat up holding my head with my hand. "You remembered something didn't you." He stated. He was now sitting across from me on the couch.

"Yeah. It's nothing though, I'm fine." I said looking away from him. I had been having the dream like memories more and more often. Of course I didn't tell Dream that though. The last time I told him about one of the dreams he seemed to get upset. This one was different though. This was the first one that mentioned l'manburg, and the first one where the boy was older than four. The boy looked oddly familiar.

"You don't look phased." He said grabbing my face to look at him. "Is this not the first one since last time?" He questioned. His sudden contact and change in tone was intimidating.

"No" I mumbled.

"What?"

"No" I spoke louder. He let go of my face and stood up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said sounding angry.

"I didn't want to bother you." I said sheepishly. He just stood there, staring at me.

"Sorry. I don't mean to interrupt, but have either of you seen Karl?" Sapnap questioned from the entrance of the living room. I turned to Sapnap, Dream still staring down at me.

"He left a little while ago. He said he had something he needed to do." Sapnap let out an annoyed sigh before turning on his heel to walk out.

"He's always disappearing like this!" He yelled walking down the hall out of the living room. I turned back to Dream who was now walking towards the exit of the living room as well.

"Follow me." He said in a monotone voice. I got up and followed him to his office. We walked in an awkward scilence until we were inside the room. He sat behind the desk, while I sat in the chair on the other side.

"What was the dream about." He said. It wasn't a question. He was demanding. It was intimidating, and I wasn't going to argue.

"It was me and a boy sitting in a field star gazing." I said simply.

"What were the other ones about." He again demanded. What is up with the sudden change in attitude?!

"They were like the first one. Just me and some kids playing."