Chapter twenty two - Snapped

After all the chaos of the election I had stood from my seat to follow after Wilbur and Tommy with Tubbo and Jack when a hand was placed on my shoulder, the action making me jump.

"Why have you been avoiding me." A man whispered only loud enough for me to hear. I didn't need to see him to know who it was, but none the less I turned around to face him. As I did so he took his hand off my shoulder.

"Dream." I said with my now normal monotone voice, alerting Tubbo and Jack of his presence. The two had been staring past the podium in hopes to see where Will and Tommy had gone until I said his name.

Dream glanced at Tubbo and Jack before looking back to me. He seemed a little taken a back at my monotone voice, but he didn't question it.

"Come on Ophelia, we need to go find Tommy and Wilbur." Tubbo spoke, glancing between me and the man with the smiling mask warily.

"Yeah. Let's go." I spat with a little bitterness in my voice. Dream stood shocked and didn't say or do anything as we turned around and walked away. Part of me wished he would stop me and try to get me to tell him what was wrong, but I knew better. This was for the best. Besides, we had bigger things to worry about at the moment.

. . .

"So...what do we do now?" Tubbo asked cautiously. After a half hour of searching, we had finally found Tommy and Wilbur in a cave.

"We can't allow Schlatt or Coconut to become president." Wilbur said. The boys were all standing around each other in the cave while I was leaned against the wall staying out of the conversation. I don't know what it is, but something is telling me to stay out of the political problems. But that doesn't mean I wasn't listening to every word of it.

"Well what are we supposed to do?" Jack asked. He seemed to think on it for a minute before responding.

"Quackity." He stated.

"What do you mean 'Quackity'? We can't trust that prick!" Tommy said with frustration.

"I'm not saying we 'trust him' with anything." Wilbur spoke as he looked back at the teen.

"Well, then what are you saying?" Tommy asked, seemingly starting to get annoyed. Wilbur paused as he thought about it before a smirk made its way onto his face.

"I say we make a deal with him." He paused again and took a look around the room before continuing. "Jack could you go find Quackity and tell him I have a proposition for him?" He asked the man with red and blue glasses sat on his head. Jack nodded before walking out of the cave to find Quackity.

"What's the deal Wilbur?!" Tommy questioned angerly, his voice raising.

"Calm down Tommy. I'm sure whatever Will has in mind will benefit you just fine." I said with that same monotone voice, a little annoyance being heard as well. Tommy seemed a little shocked at my reply, and in all honesty I was too. No one spoke until Jack came back with a very unsure Quackity.

"What is this? Some kind of trap?" Quackity spoke as he walked into the small area of the cave the group was huddled in.

"Quackity I have a proposition for you." Wilbur started calmly, ignoring his previous words. "I don't want Schlatt or Coconut to win and I'm pretty sure you don't want them to win so how about we make a deal?" Wilbur continued. Quackity then seemed interested in the topic and quirked his eye brow.