Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack

Ophelia's pov

---

"Oh hey Ophelia!" Wilbur spoke cheerfully as I entered the gates of l'manburg for the first time.

"Hey Will." I said with a wave. I took a minute to take in my surroundings.

l'manburg. The nation my brothers built from the ground up. There wasn't much at the moment but Wilbur believes this place will be beautiful one day.

For right now though it had short black and yellow walls that just barely kept out the creatures of the night. As for the inside of the small nation, the only thing occupying it was a van with what looked like a giant hot dog on the roof?

Usually I would hate this kind of thing. I don't really agree with any type of government, but they promised they'd be fair.

"It's not much now, but it's getting there." He said as he noticed me looking around.

"It's perfect Wilbur." I spoke, turning and smiling at my brother. He beamed at me knowing that my approval was important seeing as if I believed it was a corrupt place I'd destroy it all.

"But remember what I said." I spoke sternly, my smile dropping and my expression becoming serious. "If this place becomes corrupt and you use your power for you and not your people I will pick this place apart brick by brick." He stared at me with the slightest bit of fear in his eyes. "Do you understand?" He nodded his head rapidly, the fear in his eyes growing a little.

I dropped my serious demeanor and smiled playfully as I walked further into l'manburg. "Good!" I said cheerfully.

Wilbur just stood near the entrance, shock evident on his face. He soon gathered his composure and followed after me into the nation. He showed me around the small sliver of land they owned and introduced me to the few people that lived there as we walked around and just talked for a while. It was nice. I hadn't had a normal, relaxed conversation in a while.

But that was all ruined when we heard Tommy and Tubbo running up to us, screaming.

"Wilbur! Wilbur!" The teens shouted as they ran over to us. We turned around to face them, but the huge bright mixture of oranges and yellows behind them caught our eyes first. Wilbur gasped and ran off while he shouted orders at the l'manburgians to put the fire out.

I was about to grab a bucket and attempt to help extinguish the fire when something standing inbetween the roaring flames caught my eye. It was a man, wearing a bright green hőøđïę ₩įþh ā §ţřãņģə ₩hīþə æßķ æ¥○¤☆•

---

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up, my breathing becoming ragged. I looked around frantically, seeing the same white room from all the days ago. It happened again! I passed out! I let out a frustrated groan as I thought about it.

While I was out, I remembered who Wilbur was to me. Every memory I ever made with him. Just like when I remembered Tommy. Some of the memories continued from where it cut off last time, while others were completely new.