Chapter thirty two - E

I heard a small laugh come from behind the screaming teen, and everyone turned to look at the culprit.

"What the hell are you laughing at Techno?! This is fucking Dream! You fought him! Remember?! You fucking hate him! And now he's kissing Ophelia! And your laughing!?" Tommy shouted at the pig hybrid. Techno only smiled.

"Knew it." He spoke calmly with a smirk before walking out of the room.

"WHAT?!" Tommy shouted again.

"Tommy you need to calm down." Wilbur spoke calmly as he placed a hand on the teens shoulder while simultaneously glaring daggers at Dream and I. This is bad. This is really bad.

"Are you fucking joking?! You've got to be fucking kidding me! Dream, our biggest enemy, just kissed our sister! And you want me to calm down!?" He shouted as he shoved Will's hand off his shoulder.

"Tommy-" Will started.

"No! I don't have to fucking calm down!" He looked back to me and Dream. "That's why you saved her! Not because you're friends! Because your screwing her!"

"Tommy!" Wilbur shouted this time. He turned to his older brother and opened his mouth to start arguing again, but Will beat him to it. "Out! Now!"

"What?! No way!! I'm not-" He rebuttaled.

"Out Tommy!" Wilbur cut him off, pointing his finger harshly towards the door. The boy stopped. He glared at his brother before turning to glare at Dream and finally myself before leaving the room with a huff. I let out a sigh of relief just before Will slammed the door and made me jump.

"What the hell." He mumbled coldly as he stared intensely at the door handle. It wasn't a question though.

"Wilbur-" I started.

"No." He continued to stare at the door handle. "I didn't kick Tommy out for your sake. He deserves to be upset. I kicked him out because when he's upset he does stupid things. He's like you in that way." He continued as he lifted his gaze from the door to me and Dream who were still sat on the floor. "You were confused when you lost your memories and you still are. That's why you made the poor decision to be with him." What?!

"What's that supposed to mean." Dream stated as he picked himself off the floor. He then extended a hand to me and helped me up while he glared at Will. I silently thanked him by giving his hand a small squeeze.

"It means exactly what I said. She's not in her right mind. And if she was she would never have gotten with you." I couldn't believe him. I clenched my hand into a fist that wasn't holding Dreams hand and began to argue back.

"You have no right! No right to judge us and blame it on my loss of memory when your the one who won't let me remember!" I shouted. I was beginning to get very angry with my brother. First he won't let me remember, then he gives me a panick attack, and now this. "I asked you and Tommy so many times who Techno was! And every time you tell me to leave it alone! That it's better if I don't know! Even though it might just be the last thing I need to get all my memories back! And now your telling me because I don't have all my memories this is wrong!?" I yelled while lifting up mine and Dream's connected hands for emphasis. I could feel the rage bubbling to the surface more and more. Shit. I can't lose control. I can't lose control. I can't lose control!

"Ophelia?" I heard Dream say before I disconnected our hands and ran towards the door, slamming it open and running out of Pogtopia. As soon as I reached the surface I let the anger take over and took off like a bullet into the sky for some much needed alone time.

Dream's pov

As soon as Ophelia had run out I was on her trail but I was stopped by Technoblade stepping infront of the stairs of Pogtopia, blocking my way.