Chapter twenty six - Prisoner

"Let her go Schlatt." Dream said as he edged closer to him, axe in hand.

"Woah there. Calm down Dream." Schlatt said, putting his hands up in fake surrender. He then walked back over to the mic dismissing the audience before walking back over to us.

"Now. Let's have a civilized conversation shall we?" He said eyeing the weapon gripped firmly in Dream's hand. He didn't budge.

"Come on Dream. Put the axe down." He commanded as he pulled out a small knife and lifted it closer to me. My eyes widened and I started to squirm again.

one of the men from earlier who had chased my brothers came up from behind Dream as a warning. He glanced cautiously behind him then back at Schlatt and Quackity, eyeing the knife now dangerouly close to my arm. Realizing the situation he looked over at me and with a defeated sigh he allowed his axe to disappear into his inventory.

"Smart choice." Schlatt said before pocketing the knife and telling Quackity to untie me from the pole, but to keep my hands bound. He hesitated for just a second before doing as he was told. He then handed me over to Schlatt who walked me towards the stairs of the podium.

"This way." Schlatt said as he pulled me down the stairs with him. Dream let out an angry huff before following close behind me. It was silent for a while as we all followed Schlatt to wherever he was headed.

"Are you ok?" Dream whispered in my ear.

"I'm fine." I said coldly. When we reached our destination, the white house, Schlatt stopped in front of the door and turned to Quackity.

"Quackity show Ophelia where she will be staying." He said with a smirk.

"She won't be staying anywhere! She's coming with me!" Dream shouted with frustration.

"Ponk." Schlatt said, signaling the man from before to pull out his sword. Dream instinctively stepped back and pulled out his axe preparing to fight.

Schlatt used this to his advantage by going towards me while Dream was distracted. When he got closer I saw him pull something out of his pocket, but I couldn't tell what it was. That was until he was right in front of me and I felt a sharp pain in the side of my arm. Shit. Did..did he just...just... drug me?

"Ophelia!" I heard Dream shout before I fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

Dream's pov

I tried to get to her limp body but I was blocked by Ponk once more who this time had actually swung his sword at me. I blocked his attempt with ease and tried to knock him out of the way but it became clear it wouldn't be that easy when he dodged me and went for another attack.

As I continued to fight with Ponk I could see Quackity carrying Ophelia away out of the corner of my eye. Schlatt was stood watching the situation unravel with an evil smirk.

"No!" I shouted when Quackity turned a corner and Ophelia disappeared from my vision. "Ponk let me past! I have to help her!" I shouted, a desperation like never before heard in my voice shocking the hooded man.

He gave Schlatt a questioning look. The president sighed before waving Ponk away.

"Shame. That was fun to watch." He said as Ponk walked away.

"Where is she!" I shouted. I was in no mood for his games.

"Relax. Relax. She'll be fine...as long as you do as I say." Schlatt said with a sickening grin. I took in a sharp breath.

Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें